Originally Posted by joaquinf
That's normal behaviour. Don't disable the notification if you want it. That simple
Could you please quote the post you are reffering to? it is kinda hard to know what are you talking about, or what does "same here" mean to you.
that's weird. Did you restore any system data from your previous installations?
Suddenly multiple users reporting same problem, that's really werid!
Allow me to add something to help finding the cause of this problem :
1. Of course, always create nandroid backup first !
2. Try superwipe, and then flash the rom WITHOUT any addon/mod, refuse to install any addon during installation, and choose stock kernel.
3. DO NOT setup google account yet, and try to make a call to your phone (I don't think you'll have problem at this stage).
4. Setup ONLY google account, sync contact, and then try to call again.
5. Setup any other account (such as facebook/tweeter/whatsapp) one by one, and make a call everytime.
6. Install any addon/mod one by one, and make a call everytime.
7. Restore (or reinstall) your apps related to your phone module (such as call/sms filtering), and make a call.
8. If you use 3rd party launcher, restore (or reinsatll) your launcher, and make a call.
9. Restore any other apps/data/etc, but try not to batch install everything at once. Break down to several times, and make a call each time.
I know, it seems troublesome to make so many calls. This helps you guys to narrow the possibilities and perhaps you'll find a way to solve the problem without waiting for help. For example, if the problem is caused by HTC Facebook app (it sync with your contact which is needed when receiving call), then you can simply delete HTC Facebook and install Facebook from Google Play.
Hope it helps.