How to change LCD density
**This post is mostly for Noobs** Thought I would post as it is very useful to know.
Here is how to change the lcd density on the charge manually.
**YOU MUST BE ROOTED**
1. Using root explorer go to
2. Make sure read/write capabilities are set and long press on build.Prop
3. Choose edit in text editor and the file will open
4. Go halfway down until you see lcd density =240
5. Change the density to a lower number such as 200. This will allow for a much higher resolution.
6. Save and exit
***warning! If you set the density too low your phone won't run the rom correctly. Not advised under 160
Droid Charge, Humble Rom By: Danalo1979