This thread is here to let you know how is the port of CyanogenMod 7 and to discuss about it.
Actually, the CM7 port is in alpha stage, until all the hardware is working. The ROM is very stable and can be used everyday, but you could miss some features that are not yet (fully) working like bluetooth.
Main rules :
There is no ETA so, please, don't ask.
What is working :
- Android system 2.3.7 / CyanogenMod 7.2
- SDcard is usable
- 2D software renderer with correct aspect ratio
- Mobile network connection (Fixed 06/02/2011)
- Wifi module (Fixed 06/02/2011)
- Sound (Fixed 04/06/2011)
- Vibrator (Fixed 04/06/2011)
- Power key menu (04/06/2011)
- Cpufreq driver (fix cyanogenmod performance setting - 16/06/2011)
- GPS (19/06/2011)
- CWM 184.108.40.206 (22/06/2011)
- Sensors (akm8973 - 20/07/2011)
- 2D/3D graphic acceleration (07/09/2011 - alpha6)
- Camera (07/09/2011 - alpha6)
- Video (07/09/2011 - alpha6)
- Screen Off CRT animation (29/09/2011 - alpha6.1)
- Screenshot option menu (29/09/2011 - alpha6.1)
- FM radio (27/10/2011 - alpha7)
- USB mass storage (05/11/2011 - alpha7)
- BLN (06/11/2011 - alpha7)
- Device specific settings - G3 Parts (voodoo sound control integrated) (09/11/2011 - alpha7)
- Audio recording (30/11/2011 - alpha7)
- Sensors (proximity) - (04/12/2011 - alpha7)
- Wifi AP (10/12/2011 - alpha7)
- Audio/Video Hardware codecs (16/01/2012 - alpha8 - Thanks lebidou!!)
- Screen rotation and new transition animations (26/01/2012 - alpha8)
- OpenFIMG (22/03/2012 - alpha8)
- Camera preview (22/03/2012 - alpha8)
- Video camera recording (04/03/2013 - alpha9)
Not enough thanked posts in this thread to display.
TRENDING IN THEMER...
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?