Post Reply

[ROM][2.3.7] CyanogenMod 7.2 (Alpha9 - 10/03/2013)

OP marcellusbe

8th April 2012, 02:41 AM   |  #5821  
pranjal18's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 711
 
888 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreat

It works just fine here.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

thanks...reflashed and yea it works...also the ics patch screwed it :P
8th April 2012, 09:46 AM   |  #5822  
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 120
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Exclamation help
install cm7.2 alpha 8 odin and also wiped cache/factory reset but still gettiing error like system not responding force close ,adw launcher force close and it hangs and reboot please help
8th April 2012, 09:52 AM   |  #5823  
rkoby13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,919
 
9,900 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmoyc

install cm7.2 alpha 8 odin and also wiped cache/factory reset but still gettiing error like system not responding force close ,adw launcher force close and it hangs and reboot please help

reflash again:P...i flashed it 3 times in a row:P....or flash zerofill.tar before flashing cm7a8...to clean up ur phone:P....and if u'll flash zerofill.tar...remove sim.&sdcard before & backup ur stuff!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3MOD_arakmar-05-04-2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8th April 2012, 10:17 AM   |  #5824  
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 120
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

reflash again:P...i flashed it 3 times in a row:P....or flash zerofill.tar before flashing cm7a8...to clean up ur phone:P....and if u'll flash zerofill.tar...remove sim.&sdcard before & backup ur stuff!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3MOD_arakmar-05-04-2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok i will use zerofill.tar of hillbeast then flash because it already two times i reflashed it two times itz better i try it after flashing it with zerofill.tar
8th April 2012, 10:33 AM   |  #5825  
rkoby13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,919
 
9,900 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmoyc

ok i will use zerofill.tar of hillbeast then flash because it already two times i reflashed it two times itz better i try it after flashing it with zerofill.tar

make backups!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3MOD_arakmar-05-04-2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to rkoby13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2012, 10:51 AM   |  #5826  
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 120
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

make backups!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3MOD_arakmar-05-04-2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah i already did it @thanks
8th April 2012, 10:54 AM   |  #5827  
Member
Flag LDZ
Thanks Meter: 36
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay.d96

i tried the latest g3mod_arakmar kernel but the pictures taken by it ar inversed colours

BTW, angry birds rio dont show textures for me in the latest g3mod-arakmars kernel... which one did you use

It's because You use old openfimg libs. Probably you flashed Arakmars ICS26 kernel with openfimg. Try this. It's update.zip with latest Arakmars kernel (build from 05.04.2012) and openfimg libs from CM7.2-A8.
Angry birds rio don't have all textures in animations but background isn't white
Last edited by ryba84; 8th April 2012 at 10:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryba84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2012, 11:05 AM   |  #5828  
rkoby13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,919
 
9,900 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryba84

It's because You use old openfimg libs. Probably you flashed Arakmars ICS26 kernel with openfimg. Try this. It's update.zip with latest Arakmars kernel (build from 05.04.2012) and openfimg libs from CM7.2-A8.
Angry birds rio don't have all textures in animations but background isn't white

photo taken with camera is ok?...i mean colors?...can i add "this" to my thread in general?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3MOD_arakmar-05-04-2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8th April 2012, 11:08 AM   |  #5829  
Member
Flag LDZ
Thanks Meter: 36
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Photos taken with camera still have reverted colors. Yes You can add this to first post. It's nothing else like a openfimg libs taken from CM7.2-A8 and my build latest Arakmars kernel.

Edit. Wait a moment. Arakmar have new commit. I build new version of kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryba84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2012, 11:09 AM   |  #5830  
rkoby13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,919
 
9,900 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryba84

Photos taken with camera still have reverted colors. Yes You can add this to first post. It's nothing else like a openfimg libs taken from CM7.2-A8 and my build latest Arakmars kernel.

ok...will add it asap...thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus' Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3MOD_arakmar-05-04-2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
7.1, 7.2, cm7, custom rom, cyanogenmod, gingerbread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes