[ROM]GingerCruzt Revision 8.5 [18th-DEC-11] - read carefully.
GingerCruzt by Frogy FurnetalATTENTION |
Recently I've got PM:Hi, The BLOG link you posted on your 'GingerCruzt by Frogy Furnetal' post, links to a BLACKlisted spam site.
Please remove link so that your post doesn't get removed.
I will NOT remove the link because it is the Froggy's blog... If it's blacklisted for you, change settings on your browser.. IT IS AN OFFICIAL FROGGY'S BLOG.
ALSO IF NEW UPDATE IS AVAILABLE, OR NEW KERNEL/ROM COMBINATION IS AVAILABLE - PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!!! I DO NOT OWN X8 ANYMORE! | ATTENTION
This is not mine ROM.
This is Frogy Furnetal's ROM! He don't play on xda a lot, so I've posted his ROM here.
You can visit his blog or visit Facebook Group Sonyericsson Xperia X8 Indonesia
: Don't send me any PM's related to this ROM, any tehnical difficulties or questions about it. I will not answer on that PM's. Ask on thread instead. Croatians especially. Only if new version is up, PM me links and changelog, if any.
If anything posted here is without permisson, PM me I will remove it.
Credits go to
Frogy Furnetal (Lasan on xda)
firdausmbois (Firdaus Petra)
Agung Ikspi D'da Vinci
and all other contributors.
ALSO, PLEASE NOTICE:
I just don't have time for xda... if update is available I will update when I see it. Also for installation instructions, compatabile kernels, and bugs - figure it out by yourself. Thanks.
- only for nAa kernel 08
, other kernels got brick/wifi error
Download kernel from the nAa thread.
: FF did not posted anything about this release, so maybe
it's testing or "beta" release. I'm not responsible for any bricks due to lack of info about 8.5.
Use this release on your own risk.
-changed boot animation
- almost same ui, framework but added transitions
- fixed the ringlock controls with the radio issue
- A lot of widgets
- xLoud bug...
-battery goes out quite rapidely(?? confirm anyone?
- AutoBrightness has some flickering(?)
- Should be faster than 8.1?
- New keyboard from Xperia Mini 2011
- New wallpapers
- Flashplayer included by default
- HTC_ime keyboard removed
- battery status style "new mode status Bar" not working the battery icon just disappear
-FM and Music player (can) work at the same time (bug from previous versions also)
For more info look here
*xloud and bravia engine
* Contact xmp
* DeskClock Semc
* Backup and Restore
* Miui Music
* Mms Transparent
* SE Search Widget
Status bar center clock
-xLoud always on
- CM 225/229 ya... wakekekeke....
- fix mute
- fix auto brightness
- fix back button end call
- add Calender Semc.
- add Widget Calender XMP
- delete some lib
- add ax8mt.ko (Cypress digitizer ready).
- fix camera
- fix partition
- Connect to PC (FIX HERE
Revision 8.0 BETA
-Ice Cream Sandwich look.
-Really smooth when scrolling, even with transparent background. It looks like 2D performance is greatly improved. Scrolling complex page in dolphin hd is much better than any other CM7 rom (same as FXP rom).*
-(Not really a Bug) - Font is too small (in some apps it's really, really hard to read text) -you can easily change it
-I tried only one 3D game and there wasn't any problem with it (it was smoother than with froyobread)
-Accelerometer is slow (I think it can be fixed by replacing libsensorservice from GDX)
- End call with back button still not working
-Android version 2.3.7
-Back button ends call (which is broken)
-Some Xperia Mini Pro apps ported
(SMS, Calendar, etc...)
-Added 16-bit color option in Cm settings
-Framework changed to Arc framework (?)
-Speaker too loud, causing music distortion
-end call with back button is not working
-brightness doesn't work correctly
- there is no widget for walkman
- the messenging program is not smooth
: coming up soon.
This change log will be updated if/when new information is provided.
-More than smooth scrolling
-Active Launcher running smoothly.
-Regular Sony Ericsson style
-MIUI Player Extras: Added X-Laud in Sound settings
-Media widget (works fine on the Launcher Pro!)
-Status Widget (aka. switch widget ) - works fine
-Automatic brightness is always turned on
-Can not add a "Media shortcut widget" on Active Launcher, the system says "the widget is already added."
You can read this short review
- Nightly CM7 Hero 2.3.5
- Radio (Xmini).
- SemcDeskClock (Mini).
- Lockscreen Signature text (GDX fitur change in /system/bin/build.prop)
- 3MP Camera
- Timescape (Fusion Mini + Arc resize MDPI)
- Launcher Active/Mini
- Taskbar transparant, clock center.
- and more widget Xmini.
- Radio: If you want to change the volume, lock your phone.
- R-7.1 Wifi fix : change in /system/bin/build.prop
- Media Widget cant load shortcut Video
Original Thread for REVISION 7.3 @ FF blog
Some changes in this ROM:
- Remove some unused lib (Normal score is 1100+ without OC and have installed several apk, may be different, because it depends on the wearer)
- Radio (Arc).
- Timer (Eclair).
- SemcDeskClock (Arc).
- I remove the rotation in menu, because still have problems with OC.
- Some themes.
- and more.
: WiFi-----> FIX
Original Thread for Revision 7 @ FF blog
* GSM/SMS/Data(3G, EDGE)
* Wifi (Broken in rev 7 (?) FIX
* Fixed reboots bug
* Stock audio Recording
* ADB at boot
* Audio Jack
* Video decoder
* Video playback support for 3rd party apps
* Native App2sd
* xRecovery preinstalled
* Usb mass storage
* Audio Mixer
* Camera (3MP)
* Offline charging
* Fake DT support (Thanks to: doixanh)
* Mddi lag fix (Thanks to: doixanh)
* CM Settings performance menu for setting the Sdcard read cache size
(speed improvements for sdcard)
* CM Settings performance menu for CPU Overclocking
* CM Settings display menu for Ultra brightness.
* Back button ends call
* Center clock
To enable MT for Cyprees (for all versions)
There is no ax8mt.ko
you have to add one, and change the name into x8gesture.ko
For Synaptic is already included.
ROM. Revision 8.5 Mediafire
ROM, Revision 8.4: Mediafire
ROM, Revision 8.2: Mediafire
ROM, Revision 8.1: Mediafire
ROM, Revision 8: EmbedUpload
ROM, Revision 7.4.: DepositFiles
Some versions are not available for download at the moment.
How to install:
* Download ROM, install with xRecovery
* Make a full wipe and reboot
- xda development
- Group Facebook X8 Indonesia
- Dev's x8 on xda (racht, jerpelea, doixanh, NobodyAtall)
- Dev's MIUI
Rieken Yuki's XGIN ROMs