Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,688 Members 40,886 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{ARC/ARC S}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Tip us?

skuffle
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default FXP109 - touchscreen landscape is fixed :)

Have just tested the touchscreen in landscape using FXP109 on an Arc, and the bug that stopped the touchscreen working on the lower edge has been fixed

Not sure when it was fixed, but it I think it was still broken about 4 versions back.

Thanks FXP!

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gechu View Post
Has anyone tried 108 with this fix?
" - touch Screen fix (nAa ideea) "

See my post above - looks like it has fixed the problem

Maudiefech
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by h.debnath View Post
i have the same exact problem, the brightness keeps shifting lower than what i set it. It happens when i put the phone to sleep or when after using the camera app. It's really tedious to keep on changing the brightness level every time.
I'm having this problem too!!! Should it be a "wrong baseband" problem? Cuz I'm using baseband 48, but everything else seems to be fine...

Bushmaster78FS
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by gechu View Post
I don't like the direction this discussion has taken. The software is free, developed by people at their free time. You really can't have any expectations what so ever on the development pace, mirrors etc..
You only say that because you can download this free stuff. Tables would quickly turn if you could NOT download it.

kokbiel
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushmaster78FS View Post
You only say that because you can download this free stuff. Tables would quickly turn if you could NOT download it.
Everyone can download this. Either learn to use a proxy, or wait for the release on official cyanogenmod page. If you can't even be bothered to learn how to use a proxy, you most likely won't be able to contribute anything to the testingphase...

So, show some respect to the dev-team and stop whining.

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App

Bushmaster78FS
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokbiel View Post
Everyone can download this. Either learn to use a proxy, or wait for the release on official cyanogenmod page. If you can't even be bothered to learn how to use a proxy, you most likely won't be able to contribute anything to the testingphase...

So, show some respect to the dev-team and stop whining.

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App
You know, I am not going to even dignify this with a response as you are assuming a little too much and being quite arrogant. You try a proxy and let me know the results! Proxies do not always work. "If you can't even be bothered to" see the common complaints from lots of users in this thread, maybe then you should not even assume who knows what.

rashid.fairus
Old
Thanks Meter 230
wow,the same issue..i like this thread..download link is ok,but maybe not easy to get it unlike mediafire for example,so try other alternative,nothing easy guys..

from the ARC

h.debnath
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Also another problem is during an incoming call, I cannot pull the status bar down at all, but when I exit the app while the call is in the background I am able to. The problem does not happen when I make an outgoing call.

• Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
  • LegacyXperia CM11
  • ION 3.4.x Kernel

• Google Nexus 7 (2012)
  • CyanogenMod 11
  • M-Kernel

h.debnath
Old
Thanks Meter 40
for those who have problems flashing to baseband 64, please follow the instructions on this link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1382657

Branwen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXP View Post
i am investigating the problem
How is the investigation into fixing ANT+ going?

prance666
Old
Thanks Meter 10
sorry for my stupid question but :

wich one is for ARS S ?