5,600,234 Members 36,561 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[concept] htc blast ...

Tip us?
 
psikopathe
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jan 2010
Arrow [concept] htc blast ...

I recently noticed in several HTC reports that customers want HTC to renew their design for their future phones ...
Here is my personnal answer to this fact ...

All your comments are welcome.

The entire concept with many others images on NAK Studio





The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to psikopathe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
niai_mack
Old
#2  
niai_mack's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 64
Join Date: Feb 2011
hope they dont go with cheap plastic.
 
Richard1510
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 169
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
I like this phone. I will be waiting for this one.
 
tolis626
Old
#4  
tolis626's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 617
Posts: 2,513
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Amaliada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1510 View Post
I like this phone. I will be waiting for this one.
Ermm...This isn't a real phone pal,it's just an idea the guy had.It's only a concept.
ALTHOUGH,if it was real,I would defo be buying it!
Really cool man,well done with the design.
 
psikopathe
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thanks !!!...
 
Macguyver
Old
#6  
Macguyver's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 576
Join Date: Mar 2011
other than the 4.7" screen, I'd be all over it.

If it was real
 
Richard1510
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 169
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolis626 View Post
Ermm...This isn't a real phone pal,it's just an idea the guy had.It's only a concept.
ALTHOUGH,if it was real,I would defo be buying it!
Really cool man,well done with the design.
I know it is a concept phone. I didn't mean I was going to wait for it hit the market before I get a new phone. It was more me saying that I am looking forward for this style phone to hit the market.
 
SeriousSheep
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jun 2011
1280x720 screen, nice!
 
Nitro_123
Old
(Last edited by Nitro_123; 2nd June 2011 at 12:45 PM.)
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 318
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Salmiya
Looks a bit like the SGS2
Otherwise, Wicked phone!!!
 
tolis626
Old
#10  
tolis626's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 617
Posts: 2,513
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Amaliada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1510 View Post
I know it is a concept phone. I didn't mean I was going to wait for it hit the market before I get a new phone. It was more me saying that I am looking forward for this style phone to hit the market.
Okay then!No problem pal!I just misunderstood you!

Tags
blast, concept, htc, nak
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes