Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,798 Members 38,952 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[icons] + [ADW themes] THA ICON - Part 2 - ...High quality android icon packs!

Tip us?

ThaPHLASH
Old
(Last edited by ThaPHLASH; 22nd November 2011 at 07:01 PM.) Reason: adding more styles
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1413

DONATE TO ME
Angry [icons] + [ADW themes] THA ICON - Part 2 - ...High quality android icon packs!

PART 2

Word up xda...

This is my second installment of icon collection.
In case you missed it:
Check out part 1 of this collection!

Check out part 2 of this collection! -- (you are here!)

Check out part 3 of this collection!

Check out part 4 of this collection!

check out part 5 of this collection!

Here i share some amazing (sometimes experimental) android icon packs, links below will give you free icons to play with.

Tha Metal android icons are sure to give your device that solid look.

Carefully crafted!

Get some ADW synergy now!

Tha Metalpress, without background!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Tha Spider amazing android icons inspired by your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

Hold onto your webs, spider-fan!

ADW theme coming soon

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Tha Venom android icons goes so very well with Tha Spider icons, its unreal!.

extraterrestrial symbiote!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Gundam mechas madness, anime classic.

Giant robots are a sure win!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Warfare android icons, certain death, or ultimate victory?

Never surrender!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha LiteBrite android icons, an experiment preferably to use on a not busy dark background.

A very versatile pack!

old school ADW theme

Tha Autobots android icons, inspired by the transformers.

Robots in disguise!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Offset android icons is not your typical set, straight up hallucination guaranteed.

try them with caution!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Steampunk android icons in between technology and romance.

Very detailed... amazing variety!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha America icons inspired by non-other than Captain America.

Another nice super hero set!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Superman is a android icon pack of steel!

These super hero set just keep coming!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Thing Inspired by Ben Grimm from the Fantastic Four!

It's clobberin' time!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Rcade transform your android in a coin-operated entertainment machine!

The golden age of arcade late 1980s

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Flip icons in digital format on a split flap display!

Clean simple flip-it style!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Batman icons made in Gotham City and inspired by Bruce Wayne.

Equip your Bat-phone in order to fight crime!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Weed specifically requested icons made with natural hemp.

This one is pretty self-explanatory!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Knob stylish controllers will make your device look very good!

Made with great attention to details.

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Google+ in honor of the new social media experience!

This first of its kind, worldwide.

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Mickey bring joy with this colorful set!

Good for the kid in you.

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Whiteout is clean and simple, because sometimes that's what we want... There also called "LauncherPro Original" on my site!

So versatile!

A nice simple Whiteout ADW theme

Tha Icon Ultimate All those awesome icons and styles in a single app!

*** Sample files have 20 icons in them. Now if you interested by the full icon sets (over 1097 icons in them)
head over to my site and they're all available for you in exchange for a beer... After making so many icons i don't wanna get drunk, I HAVE TOO!

Check out part 1 of this collection!

Check out part 2 of this collection! -- (you are here!)

Check out part 3 of this collection!

Check out part 4 of this collection!

check out part 5 of this collection!
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to ThaPHLASH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ThaPHLASH
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1413

DONATE TO ME
Angry icons

second part
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThaPHLASH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

s22lane
Old
Thanks Meter 7
This kid is amazing! His work is original and his customer service is AWESOME! Theme junkies will love his work....icons to match any theme out there!

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ThaPHLASH
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1413

DONATE TO ME
Angry Tha Litebrite

New pack!

Tha Litebrite looks very good on a dark background... it glows!

but you free to let your creativity dictate really...

enjoy

ThaPHLASH
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1413

DONATE TO ME
Angry New set!

just dropped "Tha Autobots" icons, a widely requested pack so enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaPHLASH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cjward23
Old
Thanks Meter 2587
Hey buddy.

Not been using your icons for a while, but tha metal is awesome. I've downloaded and I'm just getting my home screen set up again.

Awesome work dude, thankyou.

And I don't know if I'm just being blind but I'm sure in some of you other sets there was a titanium backup icon but I can't seem to find it this time.

Noob's Watch This

quantumtraveler
Old
Thanks Meter 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjward23 View Post
And I don't know if I'm just being blind but I'm sure in some of you other sets there was a titanium backup icon but I can't seem to find it this time.
No Titanium.. I put in a request for it with PHLASH as well as some other icons like Juice Defender Battery, Juice Defender Ultimate, ADW Launcher, ADW Notifier, Smart Shortcuts, Battery Monitor and some others.

PHLASH's icons have taken over my phone man..loving 'em!
[Keep XDA clean | Cultivate a community of respect | Hit thanks | Don't post it]

[Handset 1] Xperia Z C6603 | BeanStalk-4.4.200 | 19 Dec [Handset 2] SGS3 GT-i9305 | CyanogenMod 10.1 Official Nightlies [Icons] ThaIcon

ThaPHLASH
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1413

DONATE TO ME
Angry soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjward23 View Post
Hey buddy.

Not been using your icons for a while, but tha metal is awesome. I've downloaded and I'm just getting my home screen set up again.

Awesome work dude, thankyou.

Noob's Watch This
These will be in the next update... and its coming soon, been working on it non-stop...

nuwanda330
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Dang it, dude...purchased so many, wifey is gonna kill me. Then you go to part 2? Love the light brite. Debating getting it, or keeping marriage together. Decisions, decisions... nice work! Heehee

Sent from an unleashed location...
Device::Galaxy Note II
ROM::JellyBOMB

Check out sweet icons & themes here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1004590

If you love icons, you GOTTA check this out...http://www.thaicon.thasyndicate.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to nuwanda330 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cjward23
Old
Thanks Meter 2587
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda330 View Post
Dang it, dude...purchased so many, wifey is gonna kill me. Then you go to part 2? Love the light brite. Debating getting it, or keeping marriage together. Decisions, decisions... nice work! Heehee

Sent from an unleashed location...
Glad go not the only one it that boat. My wife can't understand why I need to spend so much money on icons. Lol :) :)

Noob's Watch This

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cjward23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
collection, icons, pack, tha icon, theme