5,598,820 Members 33,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[icons] + [ADW themes] THA ICON - Part 2 - ...High quality android icon packs!

Tip us?

quantumtraveler
Old
Thanks Meter 272
Some fun I'm having with ThaLightBright... work in progress

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA Premium app.
[Keep XDA clean | Cultivate a community of respect | Hit thanks | Don't post it]

[Handset 1] Xperia Z C6603 | BeanStalk-4.4.200 | 19 Dec [Handset 2] SGS3 GT-i9305 | CyanogenMod 10.1 Official Nightlies [Icons] ThaIcon
The Following User Says Thank You to quantumtraveler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ThaPHLASH
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1395

DONATE TO ME
Angry Tha Offset

New set!

Totally not for the epileptics.. "Tha Offset"

See top of thread... and lemme know.

D4rKlar
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Great work, stunning!

Kind Regards,
D4rKlar
The Following User Says Thank You to D4rKlar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Flowlance
Old
Thanks Meter 24
EYE CANDY! Good job!
The Following User Says Thank You to Flowlance For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DMD9
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumtraveler View Post
Some fun I'm having with ThaLightBright... work in progress

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA Premium app.
Nice wallpaper, where'd you get it?
GT-i9000 retired to .flac/amp duty
GT-i9100 & GT-P3110(stock/rooted)

Luggruff
Old
(Last edited by Luggruff; 5th June 2011 at 03:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Hey, nice icons!

I'd love to buy a couple of packs actually, though I really want to know the names of the apps you've got icons for, and when I look at your packs on your site, it doesn't even give an example of the icons.

Can you hook me up with a list of the app-names included in the packs? Does all have the same app-icons? I just hate when I get a huge pack of icons, and only 30% of the apps I use are included -_-

Thank you!

Btw, gotta add: PRETTY impressive that your count (if all packs have 542 icons) add up to 40K+ icons. There's some badass workload behind that ._o

EDIT: From your FAQ about what icons are included, is this the list? http://www.thaicon.thasyndicate.com/2010/

HD2DROIDUSER
The Following User Says Thank You to Luggruff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pamplinas
Old
Thanks Meter 13
You do great work.
The Following User Says Thank You to pamplinas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sv0911
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Hi ThaPHLASH,

big thanks for sharing your fantastic work..!!!!!!!
Just wonderful...!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on going..!

Greetings
sv0911
"If you like my work...... go and by yourself a drink... and enjoy the ride......"

My latest dedications to xda:
+ T H E M E Harmony Blue
+ T H E M E Gingerfire Black
+ T H E M E Gingerfire Blue
+ T H E M E Black Chrome
+ T H E M E White Chrome
+ T H E M E Glowing Blue

..more releases on my profile statistics...

The Following User Says Thank You to sv0911 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ThaPHLASH
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1395

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luggruff View Post
Hey, nice icons!

I'd love to buy a couple of packs actually, though I really want to know the names of the apps you've got icons for, and when I look at your packs on your site, it doesn't even give an example of the icons.

Can you hook me up with a list of the app-names included in the packs? Does all have the same app-icons? I just hate when I get a huge pack of icons, and only 30% of the apps I use are included -_-

Thank you!

Btw, gotta add: PRETTY impressive that your count (if all packs have 542 icons) add up to 40K+ icons. There's some badass workload behind that ._o

EDIT: From your FAQ about what icons are included, is this the list? http://www.thaicon.thasyndicate.com/2010/
i've just just PM you some details...
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaPHLASH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hackeron
Old
Thanks Meter 69
I followed the xda news and it said "free". What is free about these? 20 sample, which is only stuff that I dont use. And then I have to pay to get the relevant ones?

Im not complaining about the cost. Just complain that it was misleading when I read the news.. These are not free..

"What’s best about these threads is that you can grab yourself each icon set for free, rather than paying the usual $4.99, each."
??????????

Tags
collection, icons, pack, tha icon, theme