FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[APP] App Stack - App launcher Widget for Android Honeycomb (1280 & 1024 Support!)

136 posts
Thanks Meter: 47
 
By optic76, Senior Member on 31st May 2011, 02:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
App Stack is a widget that allows you to launch any of your favorite Apps fast and easy.

Our widget is simple to use and configure. You have the ability to add or remove any App you have installed. Once an App has been added to App Stack, the App can be launched from the App Stack Widget. You can move and resize App Stack anywhere on your screen (resize supported in 3.1 only).

Categorize your stacks with up to 5 different stacks for app groups!

Customize your stack by setting the background color & text color to match your theme!

Taking advantage of Android Honeycomb stack widget technology App Stack gives you a fun, cool, and easy way to launch your favorite App! Use App Stack as your one stop App Launcher

Free Version
https://market.android.com/details?i...s.appstackfree
I've also included the free version as an attachment to this post

Paid
https://market.android.com/details?i...lders.appstack

I appreciate any and all feedback :)

Johnny











Attached Files
File Type: apk AppStackFree.apk - [Click for QR Code] (301.6 KB, 948 views)
Last edited by optic76; 12th June 2011 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Updated App Version
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to optic76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
31st May 2011, 03:10 AM |#2  
d11dog11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
Donate to Me
More
Requested item could not be found for both links.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
31st May 2011, 03:45 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can't find in market. Will not install from web market on my device. Acer Iconia a500
31st May 2011, 12:46 PM |#4  
optic76's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
** EDIT **

I'm not sure why its not showing up. I'm doing some research and will get back to you. Thanks again for the feedback.

** EDIT **

Are you running Android Honeycomb?

Thanks for the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11dog11

Requested item could not be found for both links.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Last edited by optic76; 31st May 2011 at 06:26 PM.
31st May 2011, 12:50 PM |#5  
optic76's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
If you search for app stack free on android market via a web browser you should find it. Are you also having problems with my links to the app?

Thanks for the help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jganyard

Can't find in market. Will not install from web market on my device. Acer Iconia a500

31st May 2011, 03:06 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Love the Idea, but as mentioned on other comments, not showing in market app on device and on the web store it's not showing as compatible with my device (Asus EEE Pad Transformer running h/c 3.1)
31st May 2011, 03:38 PM |#7  
optic76's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Thanks. Can you try the links again. I updated them. I was missing the app- value from the URL.

I appreciate the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugerg

Love the Idea, but as mentioned on other comments, not showing in market app on device and on the web store it's not showing as compatible with my device (Asus EEE Pad Transformer running h/c 3.1)

31st May 2011, 06:30 PM |#8  
optic76's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Can anyone confirm if they are logged out of their Google Account and Search Market via a web browser that they can find my app. Here is a link to my search results. I'm not logged in and my app is showing up about 5th down in the results.

https://market.android.com/search?q=...ck&so=1&c=apps


Thanks in advance for the help/!
31st May 2011, 09:01 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 444
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optic76

Can anyone confirm if they are logged out of their Google Account and Search Market via a web browser that they can find my app. Here is a link to my search results. I'm not logged in and my app is showing up about 5th down in the results.

https://market.android.com/search?q=...ck&so=1&c=apps


Thanks in advance for the help/!

It doesn't allow me to install on any of my honeycomb tablets but it does show up online.



Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1306872072483.jpg
Views:	712
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	612519  
31st May 2011, 09:59 PM |#10  
hudster2001's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I found it and downloaded the free version. I'll give it a go.

Edit
When i tried to use it i just got a load of FC's

Sent from my VegaComb using XDA Premium App
Last edited by hudster2001; 31st May 2011 at 10:03 PM.
31st May 2011, 11:13 PM |#11  
optic76's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Thank you for the feedback. If you can please do me a favor and report the FCs so they should up the on my dev panel that would help a ton. I really appreciate it!

Johnny
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudster2001

I found it and downloaded the free version. I'll give it a go.

Edit
When i tried to use it i just got a load of FC's

Sent from my VegaComb using XDA Premium App

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes