[App] Advanced App Locker free
Ultimate App Guard protects installed applications and games from unauthorized access. Ultimate App Guard supports locking per applications basic with 8 different alternative locking methods: PIN, password, black screen, text screen, image screen, fake force close, and dial a number. One can pick a method as the default one, which can be used for most applications. She then can select other method for individual apps. The unlocking options are also very flexible: open one app can authorize for other apps too, validity period defines when the unlocking will become invalid.
Behind the traditional methods (i.e. PIN, password), black screen make the unauthorized users being surprised and dialing a number to open a secret application is also funny.
Setup Lock method
Ultimate App Guard supports four alternative methods to lock an application from un-authorized access:
Ultimate App Guard protects installed applications and games from unauthorized access. AAL differentiates from other apps by allowing one to select one among 8 alternative locking methods: force close dialog, black screen, text screen, image screen, PIN, password, pattern, and dial a number:
☆ Select a default method, customize for each application.
☆ Flexible unlock by defining a validity period and unlocking option.
☆ Customize text screen and image screen with your own text/image (PRO)
- Force close: Fake "force close" dialog when attempts to open the app, touch on the top, right corner N times to open.
- Black screen: It is shown a black screen, as the phone is bricked, when attempts to open the app, touch on the top, right corner N times to open.
- Text screen: It is shown a text screen with "VIRUS WARNING, Application #app_name# is infected by a virus", when attempts to open the app, touch on the top, right corner N times to open. You can customize this text
- Image screen: It is shown an image screen with "STOP signal" or what ever when attempts to open the app, touch on the top, right corner N times to open. You can customize this text
- PIN: type a PIN number to open the app. This is the default method.
- Password: Type a password to open the app.
- Pattern: Draw a pattern to unlock
- Dial a number: Dial a number (ex. dial 123) to show locked apps. Click on an app to open it. It shows a black screen when attempts to open it. (PRO version only)
Unlocking dialog is very annoying. You can select default behavior to make it more comfortable
- Validity period: The unlock remain valid during the validity period, such as until screen off, app closed, or 5 minutes later.
- Unlock one, remember for all: Once you unlock an app, it unlocks other app in the ‘validity period’
When AAL is opened, an application list will be shown.
- Check/uncheck to lock an application with default method.
- Touch on the application name to select an alternative method
You can disable or lock all applications by turn it on/off from setting screen. You change default settings from application’s setting screen.
Google Market: Free (with Ad)
Video demo: Youtube
- Why I can not see an application? You can use ‘Rescan apps’ from main screen option menu to re-scan the application list
- What can I do if my entered PIN/password is lost? We will support password recovery feature in the next releases. Don’t worry.
- The black screen is very ugly, I want a cooler one: We intent to build alternative screens (such as ‘ZOMBIE WARNING’), if you have a cool idea, please email us (email@example.com) then we try to support that.
Please send bug/enhancement request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add custom text screen (ex. a black background with green text telling that the app is virus infected...)
- Add custom image screen (ex. zombie warning...)
- Add fake force close method
Try our excellent File Manager
(also support root, cloud access): XDA thread