Behind the traditional methods (i.e. PIN, password), black screen make the unauthorized users being surprised and dialing a number to open a secret application is also funny.
Setup Lock method
Ultimate App Guard supports four alternative methods to lock an application from un-authorized access:
Ultimate App Guard protects installed applications and games from unauthorized access. AAL differentiates from other apps by allowing one to select one among 8 alternative locking methods: force close dialog, black screen, text screen, image screen, PIN, password, pattern, and dial a number:
☆ Select a default method, customize for each application.
☆ Flexible unlock by defining a validity period and unlocking option.
☆ Customize text screen and image screen with your own text/image (PRO)
- Force close: Fake "force close" dialog when attempts to open the app, touch on the top, right corner N times to open.
- Black screen: It is shown a black screen, as the phone is bricked, when attempts to open the app, touch on the top, right corner N times to open.
- Text screen: It is shown a text screen with "VIRUS WARNING, Application #app_name# is infected by a virus", when attempts to open the app, touch on the top, right corner N times to open. You can customize this text
- Image screen: It is shown an image screen with "STOP signal" or what ever when attempts to open the app, touch on the top, right corner N times to open. You can customize this text
- PIN: type a PIN number to open the app. This is the default method.
- Password: Type a password to open the app.
- Pattern: Draw a pattern to unlock
- Dial a number: Dial a number (ex. dial 123) to show locked apps. Click on an app to open it. It shows a black screen when attempts to open it. (PRO version only)
Unlocking dialog is very annoying. You can select default behavior to make it more comfortable
- Validity period: The unlock remain valid during the validity period, such as until screen off, app closed, or 5 minutes later.
- Unlock one, remember for all: Once you unlock an app, it unlocks other app in the ‘validity period’
When AAL is opened, an application list will be shown.
- Check/uncheck to lock an application with default method.
- Touch on the application name to select an alternative method
Google Market: Free (with Ad),
Video demo: Youtube
- Why I can not see an application? You can use ‘Rescan apps’ from main screen option menu to re-scan the application list
- What can I do if my entered PIN/password is lost? We will support password recovery feature in the next releases. Don’t worry.
- The black screen is very ugly, I want a cooler one: We intent to build alternative screens (such as ‘ZOMBIE WARNING’), if you have a cool idea, please email us (email@example.com) then we try to support that.
Please send bug/enhancement request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add custom text screen (ex. a black background with green text telling that the app is virus infected...)
- Add custom image screen (ex. zombie warning...)
- Add fake force close method