Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Open source driver for FIMG 3DSE (GPU of Galaxy 3)

Tip us?

rkoby13
Old
Thanks Meter 7,696

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anxdateamcool View Post
i dont have a paypal account nor a credit card either.... i can only download cracked apps from pc ,... i downloaded the cracked version but it doesnt seem to work (per app opengl settings) so i have to change the setting each time i play a game ,..
lol:P

Sent from my hybrid g3
Kyorarom Infinity b2 powered by
g3mod 2.1 Final OC
Samsung Galaxy S II
Dualboot
[Secondary]Used for storing SlimSaber "R" 4.3.1(2014/08/04) as a nandroid ready to boot
>>>DorimanX Power Core kernel<<|>>10.44/RC2 by computoncio & cybernetus <<

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 9,845
Default MODERATOR MESSSAGE

Quote:
i dont have a paypal account nor a credit card either.... i can only download cracked apps from pc ,... i downloaded the cracked version but it doesnt seem to work (per app opengl settings) so i have to change the setting each time i play a game ,..
We dont talk about warez and cracks at XDA... SHUSH!!!
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!
The Following User Says Thank You to PG101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mankokoma
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Quote:
so you seem to be one of the guys with fully trojan contaminated pc's which shut down the whole internet for one day last week in my area with ddos attacks....

ajay.d96
Old
Thanks Meter 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankokoma View Post
so you seem to be one of the guys with fully trojan contaminated pc's which shut down the whole internet for one day last week in my area with ddos attacks....
i have no other choice ,. sorry :P

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekgujral View Post
We dont talk about warez and cracks at XDA... SHUSH!!!
why are you following me,. ? lol

PG101
Old
Thanks Meter 9,845
Quote:

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

You have a choice.. dont mention warez at XDA.
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!

rickslick
Old
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

You always have a choice...NOBODY FORCED YOU AT GUN POINT TO USE CRACKED APPS ...
And by the way it's his job to follow people like you

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App

Sergiales
Old
Thanks Meter 14
People like him? Havent you downloaded a mp3 never ever in your life? I understand XDA but dont be hipocritical.

Sorry for the offtopic...

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App

tom3q
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,615
I would suggest stopping the offtopic.

This is not a thread about moral and legal aspects of warez/etc. .
The Following User Says Thank You to tom3q For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PG101
Old
Thanks Meter 9,845
Default MODERATOR MESSAGE

And I am sure we have all been to those illegal strip joints and downloaded pirated movies.

What everyone does outside of XDA is none of XDA's concerns.. but here, we will stick to the rules.

And now, lets get back on topic guys

Thanks!

Follow Me

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PG101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

moikop
Old
(Last edited by moikop; 13th November 2011 at 05:43 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 694

DONATE TO ME
We have quite an old kernel.. would having a newer one 'help' to port these drivers?
My developments:
If you like my work, don't forget to hit the thanks button, and consider a donation. I can't buy beer yet, but my college fund will thank you