[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery for X10 Mini Pro - 3.2.0.0-r3

Search This thread

D4rKn3sSyS

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2011
Medellín
First, I need to say that this was not made by me!, all credits go to nobodyAtall, I just changed chargemon to make it work on mini pro, all roms, Please read original post here for more info

This is the latest ClockworkMod Recovery (v.3.2.0.0) ported to work on X10 mini pro

Introduction

ClockworkMod Recovery is the default recovery option by the CyanogenMod, it has several additional features over plain old xRecovery and uses Edify exclusively:
CyanogenMod said:
Amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported
Amend scripting was deprecated by Google in Android 1.5.
It was necessary to remove it when upgrading to the ClockworkMod 3.0 Gingerbread based recovery.
Please switch to Edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages.
Despite the non-support for Amend scripts, it's the future of Recoveries and cooks should get used to this kind of scripting when making their zips.

Update:

CWM 3.2.0.0-r3 introduces two new features that validate and restore the currently installed recovery and it's deps before reboot / shutdown. If the current recovery doesn't appear to be correct, it will prompt for a recovery restore option that at least guarantees that the phone can boot into recovery. This is NOT:

- a way to make any ROM that you installed boot
- an idiot proof mechanism (e.g. if you are prompted and omit restoring, you are on your own)

Features

• ADB root shell
  • reboot system now
  • apply update from sdcard
  • wipe data / factory reset
  • wipe cache partition
  • install zip from sdcard
  • backup and restore
    • backup (also backs up ext partition and installed apps to sdcard)
    • restore (also restores ext partition and installed apps to sdcard)
    • restore from xRecovery (Use this in case you want to restore backups done with xRecovery)
    • advanced restore
  • mounts and storage
    • mount / unmount /cache
    • mount / unmount /data
    • mount / unmount /sdcard
    • mount / unmount /system
    • mount / unmount /sd-ext
    • mount / unmount /cache
    • format /cache
    • format /data
    • format /sdcard
    • format /system
    • format /sd-ext
    • mount USB storage
  • advanced
    • reboot recovery
    • wipe Dalvik Cache
    • wipe Battery Stats
    • report Error
    • key Test
    • partition SD Card
      • Ext Size (formatting as ext4)
      • Swap Size (Set this to 0)
      • Rest Size is for vfat
    • fix permissions
    • validate recovery
    • restore recovery
  • power off

Usage

When booting your phone and when the 'Sony Ericsson' letters appear, press and release continuously the 'back' button.
Once you are in the CW recovery, use the volume keys to navigate upwards / downwards, the 'home' or camera button key to select, the 'back' key to go back.

Requirements

• Working on any ROM :) .. Unified chargemon (For stock last version supported it's 2.1.1.A.0.6!, if you have newer, downgrade, don't working for stock 1.6)
  • Busybox from the market
  • Root

Installation

Install through CWM recovery (sorry no more support for xRecovery)

Credits:
nobodyAtall for porting this amazing software to mini, thumbs up to him PLEASE
All credits on original post ;)

Fast Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if this brick your lovely device

Attachments

• cwmr3minipro.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 81,071
Last edited:

Ravencz

Sep 22, 2010
Prague
Hey, awesome, I've been waiting for this on our Mini Pro's :) Thanks to you and nobodyatall! :) just a question - does this mean, we can use ROM Manager?

the last line when making backup or something others is half cutted by backup is this : Backing up System

the words shows me like this (example from PC) :
qm4g27d4msg.jpg

seams it isnt fixed on right resolution

*edit*
Great Port ;) thx to all for make this happen :D

Last edited:

movelbit

Nov 9, 2008
Valongo
Redmi K20 Pro
the last line when making backup or something others is half cutted by backup is this : Backing up System

the words shows me like this (example from PC) :
qm4g27d4msg.jpg

seams it isnt fixed on right resolution

*edit*
Great Port ;) thx to all for make this happen :D

same error here.

also, "fix permissions" does not work. the phone stops working. only battery off can make it run again

With the ClockworkMod it's possible recorevy backup of the xrecovery??

Download now, hehe

Testing as we speak. Please remember you cannot use xrecovery folder anymore. you must move it to new clockworkmod foler :)

D4rKn3sSyS

Jan 12, 2011
Medellín
same error here.

also, "fix permissions" does not work. the phone stops working. only battery off can make it run again

Testing as we speak. Please remember you cannot use xrecovery folder anymore. you must move it to new clockworkmod foler :)

Please make this reports on X10 mini thread, nAa sure will give us a answer :)

D4rKn3sSyS

Jan 12, 2011
Medellín
31 download and 4 thanks ... Some of you guys dont really appreciate the dev's work, same with nAa post, i dont care thanks on me, but at least thank to nAa, he's a awesome dev :(

Last edited:

Ravencz

Sep 22, 2010
Prague
Just tested it on my mini pro and seems to work just fine. Only the last line in the "loogging" part is sligtly under the screen and therefore cut-off but that's not a big issue as the text is still very readable

D4rKn3sSyS

Jan 12, 2011
Medellín
Testing report: fix permissions IS working, as normal it take a while, exactly equal that on xRecovery, so test it again people who are having problems, will take about 2 mins, seems to be that clean battery status it's not working.. im doing tests
EDIT: Confirmed working on r2, nicely working, only 1 bug left, sd-ext mount, already reported to nAa

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First, I need to say that this was not made by me!, all credits go to nobodyAtall, I just changed chargemon to make it work on mini pro, all roms, Please read original post here for more info

This is the latest ClockworkMod Recovery (v.3.2.0.0) ported to work on X10 mini pro

Introduction

ClockworkMod Recovery is the default recovery option by the CyanogenMod, it has several additional features over plain old xRecovery and uses Edify exclusively:
    CyanogenMod said:
    Amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported
    Amend scripting was deprecated by Google in Android 1.5.
    It was necessary to remove it when upgrading to the ClockworkMod 3.0 Gingerbread based recovery.
    Please switch to Edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages.
    Despite the non-support for Amend scripts, it's the future of Recoveries and cooks should get used to this kind of scripting when making their zips.

Update:

CWM 3.2.0.0-r3 introduces two new features that validate and restore the currently installed recovery and it's deps before reboot / shutdown. If the current recovery doesn't appear to be correct, it will prompt for a recovery restore option that at least guarantees that the phone can boot into recovery. This is NOT:

- a way to make any ROM that you installed boot
    - an idiot proof mechanism (e.g. if you are prompted and omit restoring, you are on your own)

Features

• ADB root shell
    • reboot system now
    • apply update from sdcard
    • wipe data / factory reset
    • wipe cache partition
    • install zip from sdcard
    • backup and restore
      • backup (also backs up ext partition and installed apps to sdcard)
      • restore (also restores ext partition and installed apps to sdcard)
      • restore from xRecovery (Use this in case you want to restore backups done with xRecovery)
      • advanced restore
    • mounts and storage
      • mount / unmount /cache
      • mount / unmount /data
      • mount / unmount /sdcard
      • mount / unmount /system
      • mount / unmount /sd-ext
      • mount / unmount /cache
      • format /cache
      • format /data
      • format /sdcard
      • format /system
      • format /sd-ext
      • mount USB storage
    • advanced
      • reboot recovery
      • wipe Dalvik Cache
      • wipe Battery Stats
      • report Error
      • key Test
      • partition SD Card
        • Ext Size (formatting as ext4)
        • Swap Size (Set this to 0)
        • Rest Size is for vfat
      • fix permissions
      • validate recovery
      • restore recovery
    • power off

Usage

When booting your phone and when the 'Sony Ericsson' letters appear, press and release continuously the 'back' button.
    Once you are in the CW recovery, use the volume keys to navigate upwards / downwards, the 'home' or camera button key to select, the 'back' key to go back.

Requirements

• Working on any ROM :) .. Unified chargemon (For stock last version supported it's 2.1.1.A.0.6!, if you have newer, downgrade, don't working for stock 1.6)
    • Busybox from the market
    • Root

Installation

Install through CWM recovery (sorry no more support for xRecovery)

Credits:
    nobodyAtall for porting this amazing software to mini, thumbs up to him PLEASE
    All credits on original post ;)

Fast Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if this brick your lovely device
    Hey you!

Your patience is going to be rewarded.
    xrecovery-Guys and girls can now try this attachment.

BUT:
    1) I could not try it, but it should work
    2) Do your backups! Do it!
    3) Backup!!!
    4) Do not do anything else than reboot after applying this package.
    5) uncertain people should wait until someone replies "works" :) (edit: ppl. reported it as working)
    6) Me and all others are NOT responsilbe for what you're doing. Having xrecovery installed you're just in the state of a void warranty, and you will stay there forever. If your phone gets bricked and you can't recover - well - then you're an unlucky person 8-]

View attachment cwmr3_xrecinstall.zip
    Hey, awesome, I've been waiting for this on our Mini Pro's :) Thanks to you and nobodyatall! :) just a question - does this mean, we can use ROM Manager?
    This is the goal actually (or some other easy way to install updates), at least for MiniCM :)

Glad it works for you guys too ;)
    here you have CWM recovery flashable via Xrec.
    You can use my xRecovery apk installer, check my signature :)