It's available on Android Market at https://market.android.com/details?i...ro.android.swl
The user guide is available at http://intgpro.com/?page_id=19
Here are the screens:
Watch List Mania is a simple application to track any stock or investment(ETF/Mutual Fund etc.) that has a ticker symbol.
Allows you to setup multiple watch lists and navigate them with the touch of your finger (fling). You can optionally enter cost information (number of units and average price) and track the growth of your investments. With the cost entered, the application displays the total or daily gain (loss) and the percentage of gain (loss) for each watch list.
You can also select to track the gain (loss) of each investment and the lists are displayed in pleasing colors.
There are many configuration options to view, edit, and arrange the lists, automatically or manually refresh the stock quotes.
Stock Watch List application uses ticker information provided by Yahoo Finance. Not all quotes are real time.
* Sample Watch Lists and support for unlimited lists.
* Track daily or total gain (loss) of the investments and portfolios.
* Best use of screen space and color coded indicators for gain (loss).
* Stock Information with a big chart that fits your screen.
* Looks great on tablets and large screen devices.
Thanks for looking!