[ROM][GUIDE]Download & Flash the latest stock ROM for I9100 using Odin or Kies!
First I want to say this tools is created by LuffarJoh
and if you want thank him you can bought the donation version of his apps that’s work for SGS2 SpoofFw Donate
and Check Fus Pro
I have only written this guide.
There are two way to flash the latest rom from Samsung. The first is to download the latest firmware from Samsungs server to your computer and then flash it by Odin
. The second way that’s I explain in second post is to spoof your phone to make it think it has another firmware and then flash it by Kies.
Both of these methods are created by LuffarJoh
Flash using Odin
- Download and unzipped the necessary tools you need.
Check fus downloader (If it ask you to copy “FusCipherUtil.dll” type yes)
- Now you need to identify which firmware you will flash.
First you can check is there any present for your region. Choose the correct device from the list (I9100) and then you can chose from the list under which firmware you want or you can just check the third post to fill in manually.
- When you’re ready you can press “Check Firmware” and if all information is correct your result will show up. Download now this firmware to your computer (it will come in a zip-file).
- Now you can just start flashing your firmware with Odin. If you don’t know how you can continue to 5.
- Shut down Kies completely on on your computer (Maybe you need to end process in taskmanager)
- Start Odin
- Click on the PDA button and browse to the .tar file that you have downloaded
- Enter Device into Download Mode
Shut down the device and then simultaneously press the Volume Down button and Home Button, and then pressing down on Power ON/OFF button. Accept the warning message.
- Connect the Device to PC via USB cable.
Make sure ID:COM box highlighted yellow.
- Click Start to flash. Then wait for "Pass" to be appear on the screen.
- The device will now reboot automatic and you can disconnect the cable.
This will not wipe your device.
This will not counts in the recovery-counter.
This will un-root your phone.
To change product-code you have to do a hard reset.
If you would to make a Full Reset dial: *2767*3855#