Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

rooCASE Executive Portfolio

OP bk13garbageman

5th June 2011, 04:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Brooklyn, New York
Thanks Meter: 5

49 posts
More
Found this on amazon........

http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Execut...243339&sr=8-41
It says it's going to be released July 3

Other colors :
Magenta http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Execut...7244827&sr=1-2
Red http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Execut...7245147&sr=1-1
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13garbageman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2011, 11:47 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

58 posts
Pretty cool.

Do you know of a place wher I could buy rooCASE stuff in Europe? UK or Germany would be perfect... the $29.99 shipping from Amazon.com is a definite deal breaker
5th June 2011, 02:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Brooklyn, New York

49 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PublicJohnDoe

Pretty cool.

Do you know of a place wher I could buy rooCASE stuff in Europe? UK or Germany would be perfect... the $29.99 shipping from Amazon.com is a definite deal breaker

Sorry, I don't.......there were a few places I found that supposedly would ship there for free, but then they were asking like double or even triple the price for the item. If I see anything worth mentioning, I'll let you know.
5th June 2011, 02:49 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 45

220 posts
More
I like the looks of this I don't know the brand though how's the quality? A month is a long wait.
5th June 2011, 03:13 PM   |  #5  

67 posts
interesting idea, a framed style sleeve case that fits into a larger zip up case. think it's real leather?
5th June 2011, 03:24 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag Brooklyn, New York

49 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fader01

I like the looks of this I don't know the brand though how's the quality? A month is a long wait.

I haven't seen any of their leather cases myself, but I've seen some of the other sleeves they make and they seem like pretty good quality........I know the wait sucks, from what I've read in other threads, supposedly it was difficult for some case manufacturers to get their hands on a Transformer just like the rest of us, hence the delays in accessories.
5th June 2011, 03:44 PM   |  #8  
OP Member
Flag Brooklyn, New York

49 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgadets

interesting idea, a framed style sleeve case that fits into a larger zip up case. think it's real leather?

Most likely it's real leather, on the roocase site I checked the specs on similar cases for other tablets and it says "Genuine premium leather"
5th June 2011, 05:09 PM   |  #9  

67 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bk13garbageman

Most likely it's real leather, on the roocase site I checked the specs on similar cases for other tablets and it says "Genuine premium leather"

$30 for the multi angle in real leather from a name brand sounds like a deal. i have a feeling we'll see the current crop of generic ebay cases drop to the $15 range in a few weeks.
6th June 2011, 01:13 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 2

91 posts
More
I've got a roocase for my Nook Color and that was a really impressive and luxurious case for it. Definitely looking forward to the the multi-angle case that's for sure!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
leather, multi-angle, portfolio, roocase
Previous Thread Next Thread