5,594,564 Members 32,417 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WIDGETS] Ripped From LG Optimus 2X Phone | Weather, Clocks, News, & More

Tip us?

frankwth
Old
(Last edited by frankwth; 14th November 2011 at 03:47 PM.) Reason: EDIT: Found app somewhere else
Thanks Meter 0
Default No Luck in downloading

I love that analog clock and would like to use it but I always have problems with Mediafire here in Thailand. Could somebody provide an alternative D/L-Link?

Thank you very much in advance.

PhilK5
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you for giving me back my beloved LG's clock and weather which I missed terribly when rooting.

filcruz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi

I have owains ics with Apex launcher and could manage the stock LG Froyo weather app to work,

the problem lies in the widgets, the only widget that works is 2x2, the 4x3 and 4x4 does not work, it tells me "error loading widget", what can I do?

i've uploaded the app here : http://minus.com/mSs1h9aUw/

Thx

DeerSteak
Old
(Last edited by DeerSteak; 6th June 2012 at 04:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 57
Oddly enough, these do not work on the American version of the Optimus 2x (T-Mobile G2x) running the latest 2.3.4 update. They don't even show up on the widget list once I install them. I tried restarting the launcher (I've tried ADW EX and the modified Optimus 2x launcher available on these forums) and rebooting the phone. They show in my apps list when I view Manage Applications in the system settings, so they're definitely installed, but just not working.

edit: must be LG's OS that blocks them, because CM 7.2 nightly for the G2x works.

If your Memos widget is crashing, get the LG Memos app from here. That fixed it for me: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=932536
Tags
clock, serendipity, weather, widget