What this is:
A package to return your device to a completely stock state. It differs from h8rift's packages in that it includes the UCKE3 update.
-All problems should be fixed now
-Package is now pre-rooted (run SuperOneClick unroot if you don't want it)
-Included a working PIT file if you want to repartition (not necessary unless bricked)
1) Make sure the drivers for the Infuse 4G are installed (installing Kies is the best way to accomplish this)
2) Download and unzip Odin_UCKE3.zip
3) Run Odin3 v1.7.exe as administrator
4) Place your phone into download mode (pull battery, replace battery, press and hold both volume buttons while plugging in the USB cable)
5) Make sure your phone shows up in Odin as COM##
6) Click the PDA button and choose PDA_UCKE3_v2.tar.md5
7) Click the PHONE button and choose PHONE_UCKE3.tar.md5
8) Press Start
9) After it completes, it may throw you into 3e recovery. Select "delete all user data" and then select reboot system now.
I'm still hanging at the FACTORYFS process just like last night... just goes a little way on the green bar below FACTORY FS, and same on the phone, the blue indicator just gets a little way, here's the log message thus far.... it's been about 15 mins:
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> PDA_UCKE3.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> PHONE_UCKE3.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> CSC_UCKD5.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/004> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
Today marks the final chapter in the Android 4.4 KitKat update saga for the Moto X, a … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?