Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,773 Members 52,988 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL] Semaphore 2.7.4 (CF-Root + Voodoo Snd v10 + OC/UV + BLN)

Tip us?
 
stratosk
Old
#7561  
stratosk's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 29216
Posts: 5,810
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Thessaloniki

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp11 View Post
In normal version, does 720p camera recording work ? And in bigmem (fr) version ?
Thank you stratosk for your amazing job !
In normal version everything should work OK. In bmfr no, 720p video recording will not work.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stratosk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Rebel2k
Old
(Last edited by Rebel2k; 16th April 2012 at 11:12 PM.)
#7562  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 253
Posts: 1,141
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratosk View Post
2.7.3 is ready, but I will wait a little in case a bug will be reported.
Maybe tomorrow:
- conservative sampling rate min to 10000
- Normal version with front camera pictures working (366.4MB ram), photo captures during video recording working.
- Bigmem version bm (384.5MB), will break video recording, front camera pictures and photo captures.
- Bigmem bmfr(riend) or bmfr(ont camera pictures) version (374.8MB) because some old friends requested it

If I'll find time versions normal and bigmem with stock colors.
Can't wait for it!!! Ok, I'll wait until tomorrow! (except if you want we are more testers to validate it hihi ^^)

EDIT: just noticed... We are already tomorrow lol!

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratosk View Post
In normal version everything should work OK. In bmfr no, 720p video recording will not work.
So, in a nutshell, Bmfr will be functionally the same as "old" BM, won't it?
 
stratosk
Old
#7563  
stratosk's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 29216
Posts: 5,810
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Thessaloniki

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel2k View Post
Can't wait for it!!! Ok, I'll wait until tomorrow! (except if you want we are more testers to validate it hihi ^^)

EDIT: just noticed... We are already tomorrow lol!

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------



So, in a nutshell, Bmfr will be functionally the same as "old" BM, won't it?
In bmfr:
720p video recording: no
front camera photos: yes
photo capture during video recording: yes

I think the new bm will be the same as the old bm as far as I remember.

Anyway the new 2.7.3bmfr will be like this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51987689/Sem..._2.7.3bmfr.tar

But please don't tell anybody, I will release it tomorrow (today)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stratosk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
needhelp11
Old
#7564  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 123
Join Date: Nov 2010
I have a thing that I dont understand very well : does the breaking of 720p affect watching 720p movies on youtube or .mp4 for example ?
 
ZaneZam
Old
#7565  
ZaneZam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2727
Posts: 949
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratosk View Post
In bmfr:
720p video recording: no
front camera photos: yes
photo capture during video recording: yes

I think the new bm will be the same as the old bm as far as I remember.

Anyway the new 2.7.3bmfr will be like this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51987689/Sem..._2.7.3bmfr.tar

But please don't tell anybody, I will release it tomorrow (today)
<whispering> thhhank youuu </whispering>

so now i've run out of thanks, damn!
Galaxy S III (i9300) | Rom: XXUGND5 | Modem: XXUGNA8 | Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel 5.3b6 | Governor: ZZMoove v0.9b2 | Tweaks: Fix FlashCounter | | Galaxy Note 8 (N5110) | Rom: XXCMK1 | Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel 1.0b2 | | Galaxy S (i9000) | Rom: XWJW6 | Modem: XWJW1 | Kernel: Semaphore 2.7.4sbf | Tweaks: ThunderBolt! v2.7.6 | Mod: Boeffla Mod 5.0 blue
 
Rebel2k
Old
#7566  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 253
Posts: 1,141
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaneZam View Post
<whispering> thhhank youuu </whispering>

so now i've run out of thanks, damn!
Don't worry, I thanked him for you! As for me, I'm waiting for the "normal" version. And will probably run out of thanks too then...
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel2k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tibag777
Old
(Last edited by tibag777; 17th April 2012 at 12:00 AM.)
#7567  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 102
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratosk View Post
In bmfr:
720p video recording: no
front camera photos: yes
photo capture during video recording: yes

I think the new bm will be the same as the old bm as far as I remember.

Anyway the new 2.7.3bmfr will be like this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51987689/Sem..._2.7.3bmfr.tar

But please don't tell anybody, I will release it tomorrow (today)
But on 2.7.1 there was 377 mb RAM and 720p video recording was working well. Can you release new version with the same options pleeeease? It would be great!
 
Tyxerakias
Old
(Last edited by Tyxerakias; 17th April 2012 at 12:02 AM.)
#7568  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 256
Posts: 506
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London, UK

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratosk View Post

Anyway the new 2.7.3bmfr will be like this:
[/url]

But please don't tell anybody, I will release it tomorrow (today)
Can you show us the standard 2.7.3 version too? We won't tell anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibag777 View Post
But on 2.7.1 there was 377 mb RAM and 720p video recording was working well. Can you release new version with the same options pleeeease? It would be great!
Yes because the front camera was not working. That eats 10 mb. If you don't want front camera, just flash 2.7.2
 
GrNick
Old
#7569  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 29
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Athens
Ναί, Strato plz show us the 2.7.3 - just flashed JW4 (from JW1) and waiting ....
 
tibag777
Old
#7570  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 102
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyxerakias View Post
Can you show us the standard 2.7.3 version too? We won't tell anyone


Yes because the front camera was not working. That eats 10 mb. If you don't want front camera, just flash 2.7.2
No, i need this very much - conservative sampling rate min to 10000. So I hope Stratosk will release new version with 377 mb and 720p

Tags
auto brightness fix, best kernel, bln, cf-root, jvt, kernel, oc/uv, semaphore, sharpness fix, speedmod color, voodoo color, voodoo-sound
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes