[RECOVERY][MOD][Wildfire][02-Nov-2011] Clockwork 18.104.22.168.111102
First of all, this is not my work. I only compiled it.
This is the usual ClockworkMod recovery, compiled from the CM7 sources with additions/modifications by j_r0dd. What I've done is only to compile it for the HTC Wildfire. For details, check out the link to j_r0dd's original thread for the Nexus S.
The credits go to Koush for the recovery itself and to j_r0dd for the modifications. Can be installed with unrEVOked. Installs and works well according to users in this thread. Off-mode charging works according to t0mas_.
Original Nexus S thread with changelog here
Originally Posted by j_r0dd
This is based on the latest CM7 source which I modified for myself. I take no credit for the recovery whatsoever, but I will take all the blame for my mods . We all know this is Koush's hard work. Just some things were driving me crazy personally. First was the confirmation menu. I really got sick of scrolling through all those "No"s just to flash something, so i changed it for me personally and just thought I would share. I also created a proper wipe menu. I got sick of some wipes in the main menu and the rest in the "advanced" menu. I made this more Amon_RA like. See the attached screenshot for my changes. That change has led to a few others by me. flash with fastboot or flash_image. THESE ARE NOT IN ROM MANAGER. Also if you have an issue with this take it up with me NOT Koush.
- Merged 22.214.171.124 sources from CM7 repo again (some bugfixes)
- Added option to wipe cache partition and dalvik cache at the same time
- Merged 126.96.36.199 sources from CM7 repo (support for internal/external sdcard in backup/restore)
- Rearranged wipe menu to avoid accidental factory wipes
- Added "Reboot Bootloader"
- Moved SD Card partitioning into a function of its own for both int/ext SD card
- Merged 188.8.131.52 sources from CM7 repo
- Added a menu choice of ext2/ext3/ext4 when partitioning SD card
- Updated to j_r0dd's 184.108.40.206 version. Currently no changes made by myself.
- Moved the "Wipe data/factory reset" to the bottom of the wipe menu to reduce the risk of accidental factory wipes.
- Added "Reboot bootloader" option in advanced menu.
- Added the ext4 modifications kindly supplied by roalex. Needs testing. Please make a proper nandroid backup with a proven working recovery version before trying this.
- Added "Show log" in the advanced menu. This can help when reporting errors here. Use it.
- Reverted and correctly added roalex's ext4 additions.
- Modified recovery.fstab for ext4 support on some devices.
- Removed NULL ext3 in recovery.fstab to hopefully get ext4 working properly.
- Added "Advanced backup". Now you can backup/restore individual partitions.
- Some other commits from other devs in github
- Changed file limit from 10000 to 50000 in unyaffs. Should help when restoring large data partitions fails.
- Rebased completely on j_r0dd's 220.127.116.11 source and removed roalex's ext4 additions, as it wasn't working for everyone. Now trying with the original ext4 support which is included in CWM.
These recoveries are compiled using the latest commits from koush, j_r0dd and others. That means they haven't been thoroughly tested and might have minor/major issues. I take no responsibility for any damages this thing might cause, but most things should work as intended. If you want something guaranteed to work, I think you should stick with one of the older versions.
Source code available here
Device: Nexus 5
Device: Nexus 10
Device: Nexus 7 2013 [Wife has it]
Device: Nexus 4 [SOLD]
Device: Nexus 7 [SOLD]
Device: SGS3 LTE GT-I9305 [Wife has it]
Device: Galaxy Nexus [SOLD]
Device: Galaxy Tab 2 10" WiFi (P5110) [SOLD]
Device: HTC Sensation [SOLD]
Device: Nexus S i9023 [SOLD]
Device: Nexus One Used sometimes for testing
Device: HTC Magic 32A [SOLD]
Github: zyonee Twitter: zyonee Google+: here