Sent from the Almighty Streak!
Sounds like you have a boot loop.
Try to go by these steps (I did it that way)
1. Put .zip file into the root of SD card
2. Boot into Recovery (I'm using Clockwork)
3. Do a dalvik cache wipe
4. I didn't clear the partition.
5. Do a factory reset in the Clockwork recovery.
6. Choose the .zip and flash the ROM
7. When it says installation completed, choose the option ''Reboot Recovery'' and press VOL UP + VOL DOWN at the same time and keep holding the power button
8. You'll get to the Dell Factory Reset screen
9. Do a factory reset (NOT FROM THE RECOVERY)
10. Reboot automatically
Also, download the ROM file again, it might be corrupted.
- Hope it works out for you, it really is a great ROM.
Does anyone know how to fix the flashing lights? I flashed directly from 2.2.2 Official, now I have flashing lights. I remember this back when we did the 1.6>2.1, but I don't know how to resolve on these newer versions. I like the rom, fast and stable so far, but the flashing lights are annoying. I know it has something to do with the baseband or something like that. Thanks in advanced
I have the same problem, doesn't seen to be causing any problems, just distracting.
Also even with setcpu I don't seem to be able to overclock at all with this Rom which is a shame because it has a better keyboard and wireless doesn't drop randomly. Awesome rom, just wish I could kick it up over 1ghz.
Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA App
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|