FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[23 Nov 12] cLK

1,116 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,060
 
By Rick_1995, Recognized Developer on 4th June 2011, 04:51 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th June 2013, 02:44 PM |#1561  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi guys! I've an hd2 with clk 1.4.0.1 but a broken usb port. Can i update safely to 1.5 with the .nbh method without doing a task29?
 
 
12th June 2013, 04:06 PM |#1562  
coyote968's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag toscana
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal888

Hi guys! I've an hd2 with clk 1.4.0.1 but a broken usb port. Can i update safely to 1.5 with the .nbh method without doing a task29?

Yes, you can without problems
The Following User Says Thank You to coyote968 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2013, 06:42 AM |#1563  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hello all

I have an HD2 with a broken power button and in order to turn on my phone when the battery dies I have to plug it into the PC and run the adb reboot command to turn on the phone.. Is there any way to make CLK automatically turn the phone on when charging? This used to happen when I had Magloader installed but I was just curious if the same could possibly be done for CLK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks!!!
21st June 2013, 06:47 AM |#1564  
gilbert32's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In the universe
Thanks Meter: 1,365
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod11686

Hello all

I have an HD2 with a broken power button and in order to turn on my phone when the battery dies I have to plug it into the PC and run the adb reboot command to turn on the phone.. Is there any way to make CLK automatically turn the phone on when charging? This used to happen when I had Magloader installed but I was just curious if the same could possibly be done for CLK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks!!!

well, you can remove the battery when dead, plug usb in and then insert battery. phone should boot.
21st June 2013, 08:18 PM |#1565  
pappt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Szeged
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod11686

Hello all

I have an HD2 with a broken power button and in order to turn on my phone when the battery dies I have to plug it into the PC and run the adb reboot command to turn on the phone.. Is there any way to make CLK automatically turn the phone on when charging? This used to happen when I had Magloader installed but I was just curious if the same could possibly be done for CLK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks!!!

push the tiny red reset button under the cover
27th June 2013, 02:52 PM |#1566  
gilbert32's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In the universe
Thanks Meter: 1,365
 
More
i have a question...

Have anybody tried porting some game to clk, since it's open source?
not necessarily tetris like magldr, maybe something like snake or super mario
27th June 2013, 04:06 PM |#1567  
Senior Member
Flag Turkey
Thanks Meter: 361
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbert32

i have a question...

Have anybody tried porting some game to clk, since it's open source?
not necessarily tetris like magldr, maybe something like snake or super mario

maybe pacman
I think, clk developers should try to add rmnet support. Desire HD has same hardware with our leos. Someone should look at desire hd radio roms
Last edited by symbuzzer; 27th June 2013 at 04:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to symbuzzer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2013, 04:10 PM |#1568  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Get some C/C++ skills and write one by yourself
The Following User Says Thank You to Burag For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2013, 04:38 PM |#1569  
gilbert32's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In the universe
Thanks Meter: 1,365
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burag

Get some C/C++ skills and write one by yourself

i would try that but i have a H0LY SH!T amount of exams to worry about.
pacman seems a nice idea :P
27th June 2013, 09:15 PM |#1570  
Rick_1995's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Whoville
Thanks Meter: 3,060
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by symbuzzer

maybe pacman
I think, clk developers should try to add rmnet support. Desire HD has same hardware with our leos. Someone should look at desire hd radio roms

There are certain loopholes which mustn't be in an open source software and then there are some promises which mustn't be broken. I failed but at-least now I'm more knowledgeable.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rick_1995 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2013, 10:24 PM |#1571  
Senior Member
Flag Turkey
Thanks Meter: 361
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_1995

There are certain loopholes which mustn't be in an open source software and then there are some promises which mustn't be broken. I failed but at-least now I'm more knowledgeable.

maybe you are right, but we need it. magldr is too old. it doesnt support boot reasons, hboot, built in partition feature, built in recovery support. but it has rmnet, so a lot of users must to use it. we must wait cotulla too. (since 2 years) but lk variants are up to date and powerfull. maybe you or another one should do it in closed source. please dont forget that, clk is illegal too. it needs hspl and hspl is already illegal. for htc, our android roms, recoveries and most stuff is illegal.
promises, did anyone from us (mean hd2 users in xda) give promise to cotulla? yes we love him, he gived us both android and wp7 freely. we already thanked him and still continuing to thank. but I think we need a magldr+lk bootloader now, our hd2 is aging and there isnt any news from cotulla since february.
I hope, you or another who has knowledge about it, will get us lk with rmnet connection. and finally lk will beat magldr.
thanks.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
1.5, bootloader, clk, hd2, little kernel
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes