Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 45,969 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[23 Nov 12] cLK

Tip us?
 
vegasdgk
Old
#21  
vegasdgk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 570
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Has any put clk on there phone using linux and if so could anyone help please

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to vegasdgk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
stirkac
Old
#22  
stirkac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 251
Posts: 759
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: the Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasdgk View Post
Has any put clk on there phone using linux and if so could anyone help please

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App
flash from SDcard and use linux fastboot binary here(scroll down a bit) to install recovery. everything else is the same
 
vegasdgk
Old
#23  
vegasdgk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 570
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirkac View Post
flash from SDcard and use linux fastboot binary here(scroll down a bit) to install recovery. everything else is the same
Im lost....ok do I need to have the android sdk install on my linux pc? In order to run fastboot?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App
 
white-energy
Old
#24  
white-energy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 216
Posts: 613
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: L'viv
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasdgk View Post
Has any put clk on there phone using linux and if so could anyone help please

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App
Oops, i meant to Quote and accidently thanked you.. xD!
Flash from SDCard..
Rename the file to LEOIMG.nbh and boot the bootloader and it will install automatically



"If you cannot find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?" ~Dogen

 
arif-ali
Old
#25  
arif-ali's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1639
Posts: 1,001
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sheffield

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasdgk View Post
Im lost....ok do I need to have the android sdk install on my linux pc? In order to run fastboot?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App
Download the tools from the first post under the tools section, I have available the fastboot for linux, windows and MAC. You don't need to install the full android SDK, that is overkill
Phones: HTC HD2 (EU) (leo) | HTC One (m7ul) | Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (I9305)
Tablets: Nexus 7

If my post helped you, don't say thanks, click the Thanks button.
 
vegasdgk
Old
#26  
vegasdgk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 570
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Quote:
Originally Posted by arif-ali View Post
Download the tools from the first post under the tools section, I have available the fastboot for linux, windows and MAC. You don't need to install the full android SDK, that is overkill
Ok thanks im so lost linux is a whole other beast to learn

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App
j4n87 Old
#27  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Hi arif, I think it would be very helpful for a lot of people when you write in the first post, that its highly recommended to use one of the beta wrappers.
(the best place should be at the very and, over the attachments!?..in size 100 and color pink =p)

Ive read a lot of posts where people flashed clk and complaining about the instable ppp connection...and ive got the feeling that they dont know, that there are these beta wrappers..

Also the turorials should be updated, if not already happend.
 
siddharth singh
Old
#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 383
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: kolkata
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4n87 View Post
Hi arif, I think it would be very helpful for a lot of people when you write in the first post, that its highly recommended to use one of the beta wrappers.
(the best place should be at the very and, over the attachments!?..in size 100 and color pink =p)

Ive read a lot of posts where people flashed clk and complaining about the instable ppp connection...and ive got the feeling that they dont know, that there are these beta wrappers..

Also the turorials should be updated, if not already happend.
Ya.. arif this would be verry useful almost every clk person I knew. Did not know about the wrappers :P

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
current rom :: blackout ics sesne 3.6
BOOTLOADER:: ENG S-OFF ..RADIO S-OFF
SCARED OF BRICKING YOU DEVICE:: NOT POSSIBLE VERRY LESS CHANCE


CWM:: touch recovery

HAVING TROUBLE ROOTING DESIRE HD... FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
The Following User Says Thank You to siddharth singh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
j4n87 Old
#29  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddharth singh View Post
Ya.. arif this would be verry useful almost every clk person I knew. Did not know about the wrappers :P

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
beta 4 works the best for most of the people.
Don't know exactly the differnce between this two anymore..to lazy to search in the old thread.
 
traianescu
Old
#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 665
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rome
well... really don't know.. i have miui and flashed over the kernel r10 for clk from tytung.. i think it is provided with wrapper beta5.. didn't have any disconnection yet and didn't see anything strange with my connection (i have clk installed by over 2 weeks)
HTC HD2 (powered by MIUI)
Radio: 2.15.50.14
microSD: 16GB SanDisk Class 2

Tags
1.5, bootloader, clk, hd2, little kernel
Thread Tools
Display Modes