Thanks Meter 68
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: A parallel dimension
DONATE TO ME
Originally Posted by TheEditor
ok, downloaded and installed. How the heck do you use it. I put in notes and nothing else happens. No maps, nothing. LG Ally running 2.2.1
1. Press the plus sign to add a note
2. Type it in
3. Now you have a choice of:
A. Press save and the note is saved without a location.
If you chose to save the note, you'll land on the notes list.
B. Press the map icon in the top right to add a location.
If you pressed the map button you'll land on the map page.
- Press the location reticle top right to locate yourself
- Type an address and press Go2Address
4. Now press Attach2Note and you'll land on the note page.
5. Tap save to confirm and your done!!
I hope the UI is not confusing to navigate. I was worried it maybe, although after a bit of use I find it like a pattern to use. Something like this to make a note for my location:
3 x touch top right
touch save, all done.
Nexus 4 | Transformer Prime
R.I.P - SGS2 , Nexus S, Xoom WiFi, HTC Desire, HTC Trinity, Dopod