FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Any T-Mobile Stores Confirm Sale Date Prior to 6/15? [Some Walmarts selling 6/8]

1,679 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,039

By cmylxgo, Senior Member on 7th June 2011, 06:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th June 2011, 05:58 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I got the same response
Last edited by k87; 8th June 2011 at 06:23 PM.

8th June 2011, 06:10 PM |#102  
Flag purgatory
Thanks Meter: 339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nccu_eagles

since most t-mobile stores claimed to have had some and returned them to htc for some "bug fixes" seems like it would be better to get the new ones from t-mobile on 6/15 than the ones from walmart? walmart might be selling duds without the update?

That's one of the reasons I didn't buy one yet. The main reason next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellybelly

I didn't let that stop me; since we all know that is temporary. Ill play around with sense 3 until thats resolved, it's by no means unusable.

I would have only bought it had it been S-OFF. Main reason is I have a 22 month upgrade ready for one of our lines so cheaper to get it from T-Mobile. Plus I have to let my local store rep do my upgrade. He will let me keep my old MyTouch3g data plan for $25. It's a plan that is uncapped (for now). My EULA is so old I don't know if they can soft cap it. I go over 5 Gb every month and get the text warnings and note on my account about the soft cap. Still pull 3 Mbs - 7 Mbs HSDPA speeds for weeks after the warnings.
8th June 2011, 06:16 PM |#103  
Flag Arlington
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Just got mine from a charlotte Walmart!!! They have at least ten more here that I can see in the case.
8th June 2011, 06:40 PM |#104  
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 568

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd78

Just got mine from a charlotte Walmart!!! They have at least ten more here that I can see in the case.

LOL which store ?
8th June 2011, 06:50 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
None at the Costco in Austin, TX.
8th June 2011, 06:59 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkt

I tried to go to the walmart here in north Kansas City and they would not sell me the phone becuase its not in the system and there is not a price.

I live in north kansas city also which Walmart did you go to?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App
8th June 2011, 07:06 PM |#107  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Has anyone been able to find one in NYC yet?
8th June 2011, 07:10 PM |#108  
Wichita Falls, Texas
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Just got mine at Walmart, Wichita Falls, Tx. $148.88 plus tax.
8th June 2011, 07:11 PM |#109  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 18

More
anyone in the KC area. Got mine at the walmart at boardwalk by zona rosa up north. 160 total. 148.88 + 18 activation or some other crap. GTG!
8th June 2011, 07:19 PM |#110  
Flag Spokane, Washington
Thanks Meter: 4,435

More
I think you guys are nuts for paying more at Walmart than T-Mobile direct to get the phone a week early. What if you have a problem with the phone and need to exchange it? What if Walmart doesn't have them in stock? No offense to Walmart shoppers and associates but they're not exactly known as a purveyor of luxury goods. I could see buying from them if you were saving $100 or more dollars but you'll always get better support from the carrier direct than any third party.
The Following User Says Thank You to BarryH_GEG For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2011, 07:30 PM |#111  
Flag Los Angeles, Ca
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I've been calling a few T-Mobile stores this morning. All but one said they won't have them till the 15th.

One store said they will have a delivery today and will call me once they have them.

(LA, CA)

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread