XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ATT HTC Tilt 2 Straight Talk/Net10

Tip us?

LiquidXed
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Question [Q] ATT HTC Tilt 2 Straight Talk/Net10

Can i use my HTC Tilt 2 with straight talk or net10, or anything like that.. How?

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6745
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidXed View Post
Can i use my HTC Tilt 2 with straight talk or net10, or anything like that.. How?
You can use either one if you have your device SIM unlocked. All you have to do is pop in the new SIM, and you're good to go.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV

LiquidXed
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob View Post
You can use either one if you have your device SIM unlocked. All you have to do is pop in the new SIM, and you're good to go.
Does it matter which sim i get? Just buy the cheapest phone they got and use that sim? also the sim has to be new and cant be activated with the other phone? thanks..

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6745
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidXed View Post
Does it matter which sim i get? Just buy the cheapest phone they got and use that sim? also the sim has to be new and cant be activated with the other phone? thanks..
I've never used a GoPhone, or any prepaid service. I think you might need to activate the service on the prepaid phone, and then transfer the SIM to the Rhodium. I think you'll have to keep track of the minutes/units on the website for the service, if it's one of those pay-per-minute/unit services.

Anyway, as I mentioned, as long as your device is SIM unlocked, you should be able to use any SIM card from anywhere in the world in it without any problem.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV