No registration required

[Q] ATT HTC Tilt 2 Straight Talk/Net10

OP LiquidXed

8th June 2011, 01:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25

329 posts
More
Can i use my HTC Tilt 2 with straight talk or net10, or anything like that.. How?
13th June 2011, 03:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 6,811

9,608 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidXed

Can i use my HTC Tilt 2 with straight talk or net10, or anything like that.. How?

You can use either one if you have your device SIM unlocked. All you have to do is pop in the new SIM, and you're good to go.
15th June 2011, 05:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25

329 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunflavoredbob

You can use either one if you have your device SIM unlocked. All you have to do is pop in the new SIM, and you're good to go.

Does it matter which sim i get? Just buy the cheapest phone they got and use that sim? also the sim has to be new and cant be activated with the other phone? thanks..
15th June 2011, 06:37 PM   |  #4  
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 6,811

9,608 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidXed

Does it matter which sim i get? Just buy the cheapest phone they got and use that sim? also the sim has to be new and cant be activated with the other phone? thanks..

I've never used a GoPhone, or any prepaid service. I think you might need to activate the service on the prepaid phone, and then transfer the SIM to the Rhodium. I think you'll have to keep track of the minutes/units on the website for the service, if it's one of those pay-per-minute/unit services.

Anyway, as I mentioned, as long as your device is SIM unlocked, you should be able to use any SIM card from anywhere in the world in it without any problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread