Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

[Theme] Miui Inspired TMS v1.1 (6/8/11) [EF3.6]

OP TheMuffStuff

8th June 2011, 01:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 821

4,848 posts
Donate to Me
More
Alright well I ported a Meizu theme as you guys know that got deleted because I didnt ask for permission to do the port, and did not credit properly. My fault for being an idiot. I decided to take that Meizu theme because I actually really liked it, use some basic ideas from it and make my own MIUI Inspired theme. Some .png's are ported from the Dark Miui theme by mr.megi for the MIUI Rom. More images are from the original MEIZU Theme for MIUI rom, and a few are taken from the original Meizu Phone. I had permission for all kanging. This theme is for EF3.6 ONLY (At the moment), It may work with Community Rom 2.0, it may not.

Breaking your phone is not my fault.

Pictures in Post #2

Credits

MEIZU for their awesome Asian phone, The creators of the awesome original Meizu theme for MIUI rom, ZDunex25 for the Meizu CM7 theme that inspired me to create this, Mr.Megi for his awesome Dark Miui theme for Miui Rom, Nitsuj17 for his post on how-to theming and his Miui keyboard, Gunnermike53 & Thefunkbot & Nitsuj17 for teaching me mostly everything I know about theming, SBrissen for being helpful, Nitroglycerine33 for the EF Rom and letting me theme it, help & for his cool transparent widgets, and all the other devs for our great fascinate, and last but not least the #teamsbrissenmod who helped me with any problem I encountered. All kanging I have done with this theme has been allowed WITH permission.

What's Themed

Services.jar
Framework-res.apk
Twframework-res.apk
Browser.apk
CalendarProvider.apk
Camera.apk
Contacts.apk
DeskClock.apk
DialerTabActivity.apk
Gallery3D.apk
Gmail.apk
Maps.apk
Mms.apk
Music.apk
Phone.apk
Settings.apk
Vending.apk
VideoPlayer.apk
Launcher2.apk

Things to do in the future

Take Suggestions,
Edit bugs as I find some.

Goodies

Most goodies can be found in the Evil Fascination Thread, under extras.

Alternate Launcher, HeLauncher (As seen in pics)

Downloads

MIUI TMS v1.1

Changelog

Quote:

v1.1 : Edited a little bit of MMS, Swapped .pngs for Wifi/Signals.

Last edited by TheMuffStuff; 8th June 2011 at 11:41 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMuffStuff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2011, 01:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag South Florida

4,848 posts
Donate to Me
More
Last edited by TheMuffStuff; 9th June 2011 at 12:00 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMuffStuff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2011, 03:03 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 24

317 posts
does this have accurate battery? If not and I flash the sbrissen mod.....will it screw with the theme look?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App
8th June 2011, 03:12 AM   |  #4  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 28

240 posts
More
looks like another winner.. sheesh.. dude, i think you have some serious potential here.. i rarely theme.. but ive loved everything you have thrown up so far..

smooth, clean.. rock the hell on.. i may just jump from fascinating xperience to this..
8th June 2011, 03:19 AM   |  #5  
Flag South Florida

4,848 posts
Donate to Me
More
No accurate battery, and if you flash sbrissen mods I might change the settings.apk, other than that I dont think it will change much
8th June 2011, 03:35 AM   |  #6  
Flag The blood bath known as Chicago IL.
Thanks Meter: 737

2,038 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMuffStuff

No accurate battery, and if you flash sbrissen mods I might change the settings.apk, other than that I dont think it will change much

A majority of the sbrissen mods are included in the framework-res.apk so flashing those mods will reset a majority of this theme.

good day.
8th June 2011, 04:04 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 3

115 posts
awesome theme

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App
8th June 2011, 06:52 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 12

134 posts
More
Some of the status bar icons appear a bit blurry in the screens which is a problem I also ran into when I used the icons from the MEIZU ROM in a CM7 theme I was working on for myself. I thought that using the icons from the MIUI Meizu M9 theme might solve the problem but I abandoned the project when I left CM7.

*Edited
Last edited by renf; 10th June 2011 at 11:50 PM.
8th June 2011, 11:53 AM   |  #9  
Flag South Florida

4,848 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yeah I noticed that. Ill play with the pngs when I get home. Maybe sharpen them up a bit
8th June 2011, 04:37 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 24

317 posts
thanks for the update. i thought that would happen if i flashed the sbrissen mods. excellent job!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread