Originally Posted by Techno79
Just found this:
I hope this works generically on all Android 3.1+ Tablets rather than a limited subset of supported Tablets. If it works with the Tab 10.1 then creating a docking station at home would be so straight forward. Keyboard and mouse connected via Bluetooth and then connected to monitor via HDMI cable. It would avoid the need of Samsung's desktop dock accessory which will probably be quite expensive.
I'm pretty sure I can do 95% of things at home on the Android tablet while the other 5% I can get away with remoting into a headless Windows PC from the Android tablet.
It would definitely work on the 10.1
You may even try other brands of mice, the 3.1 software should be compatible, but it will be hit or miss.
So far, Samsung desktop dock accessory looks better than the others in my opinion, but it's not rechargeable so you can't bring it with you on a trip and that's a big negative.