Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,893 Members 51,348 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] U8150, No Fastboot mode and Recovery Mode Fails, adb working

Tip us?

ulissescg
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [HELP] U8150, No Fastboot mode and Recovery Mode Fails, adb working

i was updating my U8150 with a custom ROM (Ideos HD) and somehow i did something wrong, i did the wipe and install the custom ROM and the Kernel update at the same time. The phone was taking long time to install and when splash logo stops for a few seconds it restart and the phone continues on that more, restarting one and one more time.. then i try to see if i can enter to the Recovery mode and looks like i missed the clockworkmod mode, i cannot enter to that, then y try to see if I can enter to fastboot to reinstall the recovery image (clockworkmod) mode and i see an error message saying " Firmware Update Step 1/2 Unpacking" then after the progress bar it says "Update Failed"

i check the cmd and fastboot mode is not allowed, even the device manager is not on that mode, then doing the recovery i can enter for a few seconds to adb but because the phone is restarting i need to do a few commands on this mode....

My question is: if somehow i can flash the recovery mode with adb?? i have see that some guys do with a terminal emulator but with the phone working and the normal way I hace seeing is on fastboot mode but i cannot enter to that mode...

i just wanted to see if somehow i can install with adb the recovery or maybe entering to the adb with shell and install it from there…

any crazy idea I will try it…

Regards

ulissescg
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
i just download the original firmware and when entering fastbootmode it automatically detects the .APP File, lets see what happens...

i take the file from this >>> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1011527

i hope at least i can get from stock, i will see if need to do root again...
Tags
u8150 no recovery mode