OP gtg465x

9th June 2011, 03:15 AM   |  #11  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 62

1,733 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtg465x

What this is:
A package to return your device to a completely stock state. It differs from h8rift's packages in that it includes a PIT file to repartition your phone. This is especially useful for those who accidentally flashed the wrong PIT (cough... bella) or screwed up their partitions some other way.

Is this dangerous?:
No. The PIT file I created has been tested and confirmed working by myself.

Instructions:
1) Make sure the drivers for the Infuse 4G are installed (installing Kies is the best way to accomplish this)
2) Download and unzip GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip
3) Run Odin3 v1.7.exe as administrator
4) Place your phone into download mode (pull battery, replace battery, press and hold both volume buttons while plugging in the USB cable)
5) Make sure your phone shows up in Odin as COM##
6) Click the PIT button and choose infuse.pit (and make sure Re-Partition is checked)
7) Click the PDA button and choose PDA_UCKD5.tar.md5
8) Click the PHONE button and choose PHONE_UCKD5.tar.md5
9) Press Start

----Download----

GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip (183MB)

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

So would this have solved all of my problems? LOL

At least now my phone will be back next week with the official Samsung touch, ready for eBay... hehe :(
9th June 2011, 03:18 AM   |  #12  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,938

3,913 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella92108

So would this have solved all of my problems? LOL

At least now my phone will be back next week with the official Samsung touch, ready for eBay... hehe :(

Yes, you didn't give me enough time though.
9th June 2011, 03:18 AM   |  #13  
Flag California

1,733 posts
Wink
Quote:

(cough... bella)

Ohh hehe, that's meeeeee! :)

What's this button do that says "Do you want to reformat and partition c:\? - Confirm? Yes\No" ...

I guess I'll just click YES, it sounds nice... hehe.

Ugh... I can almost fit my entire foot in my mouth at this point

9th June 2011, 03:20 AM   |  #14  
Flag California

1,733 posts
Quote:

Yes, you didn't give me enough time though.

HEHE, I'm impatient. Well that and it's my $440 on the line and I got Sammy to agree to let me RMA it and send me a new one, so when an option like that is presented I had to jump on it. At least now I can blindly fu#$ up my new phone without fear of consequence. hehe. It's like the 60's for my Infuse! :)
9th June 2011, 03:25 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 685

3,539 posts
More
Quote:

HEHE, I'm impatient. Well that and it's my $440 on the line and I got Sammy to agree to let me RMA it and send me a new one, so when an option like that is presented I had to jump on it. At least now I can blindly fu#$ up my new phone without fear of consequence. hehe. It's like the 60's for my Infuse! :)

woa woa woa, dont get ahead of your self. there is still atleast one wayto f- up the phone beyond the ability to recover. messing with bootloaders! dont do that! lost1 posted some in his extra files but im not willing to test them, are you? please if you do post results but im not recomending it and if they dont work odin doesnt work either! so dont try bootloaders for other phone or anything!
9th June 2011, 03:27 AM   |  #16  
Flag California

1,733 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani897

woa woa woa, dont get ahead of your self. there is still atleast one wayto f- up the phone beyond the ability to recover. messing with bootloaders! dont do that! lost1 posted some in his extra files but im not willing to test them, are you? please if you do post results but im not recomending it

HAHA if you would have asked me before I sent the phone back to Samsung I would have tested for ya. Of course if you said to fix my phone by submerging it in vegetable oil for 15 minutes might recover it I just might have as far gone as that thing was, hehe.
9th June 2011, 03:32 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 685

3,539 posts
More
Quote:

HAHA if you would have asked me before I sent the phone back to Samsung I would have tested for ya. Of course if you said to fix my phone by submerging it in vegetable oil for 15 minutes might recover it I just might have as far gone as that thing was, hehe.

that might not be as harmfull as you think. i have seen vegtable oil used to submerge an entire mother board into for cheap liquid cooling(not a permanant way to do it, it is damaging but will run for a while). demineralized/deionized water works as well (water is an excelent insulator of electricity with the highest dielectric strength that i know of if it has no contaminants in it, tap water is full of minerals that act as electrolytes)

but yeah if you flashed the bootloaders and the phone still went into download mode that would be considered a suscessful bootloader flash
9th June 2011, 04:02 AM   |  #18  
Flag ANKENY,iowa
Thanks Meter: 374

3,391 posts
Donate to Me
More
He might be updating, but I to can confirm link is down.......
9th June 2011, 04:23 AM   |  #19  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,938

3,913 posts
More
My bad. Back up.
9th June 2011, 04:43 AM   |  #20  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 207

205 posts
Donate to Me
As always GTG , you are the ****in man.