Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,327 Members 44,994 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ODIN][UCKD5] GTG's Ultimate Unbrick - Return to stock - Working PIT included

Tip us?

bella92108
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtg465x View Post
What this is:
A package to return your device to a completely stock state. It differs from h8rift's packages in that it includes a PIT file to repartition your phone. This is especially useful for those who accidentally flashed the wrong PIT (cough... bella) or screwed up their partitions some other way.

Is this dangerous?:
No. The PIT file I created has been tested and confirmed working by myself.

Instructions:
1) Make sure the drivers for the Infuse 4G are installed (installing Kies is the best way to accomplish this)
2) Download and unzip GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip
3) Run Odin3 v1.7.exe as administrator
4) Place your phone into download mode (pull battery, replace battery, press and hold both volume buttons while plugging in the USB cable)
5) Make sure your phone shows up in Odin as COM##
6) Click the PIT button and choose infuse.pit (and make sure Re-Partition is checked)
7) Click the PDA button and choose PDA_UCKD5.tar.md5
8) Click the PHONE button and choose PHONE_UCKD5.tar.md5
9) Press Start

----Download----

GTG's_Ultimate_Unbrick.zip (183MB)

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

So would this have solved all of my problems? LOL

At least now my phone will be back next week with the official Samsung touch, ready for eBay... hehe :(

gtg465x
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2826
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella92108 View Post
So would this have solved all of my problems? LOL

At least now my phone will be back next week with the official Samsung touch, ready for eBay... hehe :(
Yes, you didn't give me enough time though.

bella92108
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
(cough... bella)
Ohh hehe, that's meeeeee! :)

What's this button do that says "Do you want to reformat and partition c:\? - Confirm? Yes\No" ...

I guess I'll just click YES, it sounds nice... hehe.

Ugh... I can almost fit my entire foot in my mouth at this point

bella92108
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Yes, you didn't give me enough time though.
HEHE, I'm impatient. Well that and it's my $440 on the line and I got Sammy to agree to let me RMA it and send me a new one, so when an option like that is presented I had to jump on it. At least now I can blindly fu#$ up my new phone without fear of consequence. hehe. It's like the 60's for my Infuse! :)

Dani897
Old
Thanks Meter 683
Quote:
HEHE, I'm impatient. Well that and it's my $440 on the line and I got Sammy to agree to let me RMA it and send me a new one, so when an option like that is presented I had to jump on it. At least now I can blindly fu#$ up my new phone without fear of consequence. hehe. It's like the 60's for my Infuse! :)
woa woa woa, dont get ahead of your self. there is still atleast one wayto f- up the phone beyond the ability to recover. messing with bootloaders! dont do that! lost1 posted some in his extra files but im not willing to test them, are you? please if you do post results but im not recomending it and if they dont work odin doesnt work either! so dont try bootloaders for other phone or anything!

bella92108
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani897 View Post
woa woa woa, dont get ahead of your self. there is still atleast one wayto f- up the phone beyond the ability to recover. messing with bootloaders! dont do that! lost1 posted some in his extra files but im not willing to test them, are you? please if you do post results but im not recomending it
HAHA if you would have asked me before I sent the phone back to Samsung I would have tested for ya. Of course if you said to fix my phone by submerging it in vegetable oil for 15 minutes might recover it I just might have as far gone as that thing was, hehe.

Dani897
Old
Thanks Meter 683
Quote:
HAHA if you would have asked me before I sent the phone back to Samsung I would have tested for ya. Of course if you said to fix my phone by submerging it in vegetable oil for 15 minutes might recover it I just might have as far gone as that thing was, hehe.
that might not be as harmfull as you think. i have seen vegtable oil used to submerge an entire mother board into for cheap liquid cooling(not a permanant way to do it, it is damaging but will run for a while). demineralized/deionized water works as well (water is an excelent insulator of electricity with the highest dielectric strength that i know of if it has no contaminants in it, tap water is full of minerals that act as electrolytes)

but yeah if you flashed the bootloaders and the phone still went into download mode that would be considered a suscessful bootloader flash

tyshemi
Old
Thanks Meter 374

DONATE TO ME
He might be updating, but I to can confirm link is down.......

gtg465x
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2826
My bad. Back up.

Nopcodex90
Old
Thanks Meter 205

DONATE TO ME
As always GTG , you are the ****in man.