Post Reply

[ODIN][UCKD5] GTG's Ultimate Unbrick - Return to stock - Working PIT included

OP gtg465x

21st January 2012, 06:42 PM   |  #371  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
229 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
thank you so much for this, too bad i bought a vivid lastnight when my phone bricked..now i just got my infuse to work now, least i got a buyer for it for 250 :P

thanks OP.
29th January 2012, 06:10 AM   |  #372  
stratatak7's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Swappa Representative
Flag Blacksburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 2,515
 
1,558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Smile Fix for ODIN 1.7: Use ODIN 1.85
For those of you that are having issues getting ODIN to work like myself! I don't know if this has been brought up, but ODIN v1.85 worked FLAWLESSLY getting this to work when I was bricked beyond belief. I was coming from Zeus 5.1 and my phone went berzerk. You will also need to download GTG's file in the OP because it contains the necessary PIT, PDA, and PHONE files. WARNING: DO NOT USE THE FILES LOCATED IN THE DIRECTORY IN MY DOWNLOAD. THEY ARE FOR ANOTHER PHONE AND MAY CAUSE PERMANENT AND IRREVERSIBLE ISSUES. SIMPLY DOWNLOAD GTG's ULTIMATE UNBRICK, DOWNLOAD THIS FILE http://www.multiupload.com/0EMX1J7RZJ AND EXTRACT THEM BOTH. IN THE FILE LINK THAT IS IN THIS POST, RIGHT CLICK AND RUN ODIN 1.85 AS ADMINISTRATOR. THEN FOLLOW GTG's INSTRUCTIONS AND USE HIS PIT, PDA, AND PHONE FILES.

Like I said, this worked for me and I hope it will also work for those with issues with the included odin file v1.7. I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I could not find it anywhere. Thanks!
31st January 2012, 05:55 AM   |  #373  
sbjaved's Avatar
Member
Flag Gujranwala
Thanks Meter: 3
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
THANKYOU. THANKYOU. THANKYOU. GTG is DA MAN!!!
31st January 2012, 07:58 PM   |  #374  
AbstractMind87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SC
Thanks Meter: 235
 
269 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Thumbs up
GTG thanks for this man. Back on true stock and lovin it.
2nd February 2012, 01:54 PM   |  #375  
AG0087's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brownsville Texas
Thanks Meter: 22
 
239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
I need some help. I've searched but no luck. When I use GTG' unbrick my phone wont detect the COM##. I'm on Zeus 5.2. I have deleted all user data but with no luck. HELP!! PLS!
2nd February 2012, 10:12 PM   |  #376  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
can i use to this return to stock even if im not brick?
2nd February 2012, 11:01 PM   |  #377  
Account currently disabled
Flag Thousand oaks, ca
Thanks Meter: 99
 
1,489 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greypimps

can i use to this return to stock even if im not brick?

Yes

Big Dogg Infuse I997 ZeusB5 ICS!
2nd February 2012, 11:13 PM   |  #378  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 409
 
1,544 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG0087

I need some help. I've searched but no luck. When I use GTG' unbrick my phone wont detect the COM##. I'm on Zeus 5.2. I have deleted all user data but with no luck. HELP!! PLS!

Keep trying.
Different Port.
Different Cable.
Different Computer.
Done.
It works.
3rd February 2012, 02:40 AM   |  #379  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
I've never had this happen. While trying to revert with this, my computer decided to drop the driver support for my phone. In the middle of flashing. My phone only boots into recovery, and not the modded recovery either, so I can't install the old leak because of Sig Verification. I've gone to a WinXP machine (I run 7 64 bit) and every available USB Port and 4 different cables. I'm about to attempt doing this through Ubuntu, but I'm not sure my phone would even be recognized. It's as if there is NO Android system on there, just the recovery portion.

Any suggestions?
3rd February 2012, 02:51 AM   |  #380  
marty331's Avatar
Senior Member
Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 246
 
782 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeRock13

I've never had this happen. While trying to revert with this, my computer decided to drop the driver support for my phone. In the middle of flashing. My phone only boots into recovery, and not the modded recovery either, so I can't install the old leak because of Sig Verification. I've gone to a WinXP machine (I run 7 64 bit) and every available USB Port and 4 different cables. I'm about to attempt doing this through Ubuntu, but I'm not sure my phone would even be recognized. It's as if there is NO Android system on there, just the recovery portion.

Any suggestions?

Adam Outler one click recovery.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Infuse 4G Android Development by ThreadRank