Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,985 Members 41,301 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ODIN][UCKD5] GTG's Ultimate Unbrick - Return to stock - Working PIT included

Tip us?

mainguy21
Old
Thanks Meter 9
thank you so much for this, too bad i bought a vivid lastnight when my phone bricked..now i just got my infuse to work now, least i got a buyer for it for 250 :P

thanks OP.

stratatak7
Old
Recognized Contributor / Swappa Representative
Thanks Meter 2504

DONATE TO ME
Smile Fix for ODIN 1.7: Use ODIN 1.85

For those of you that are having issues getting ODIN to work like myself! I don't know if this has been brought up, but ODIN v1.85 worked FLAWLESSLY getting this to work when I was bricked beyond belief. I was coming from Zeus 5.1 and my phone went berzerk. You will also need to download GTG's file in the OP because it contains the necessary PIT, PDA, and PHONE files. WARNING: DO NOT USE THE FILES LOCATED IN THE DIRECTORY IN MY DOWNLOAD. THEY ARE FOR ANOTHER PHONE AND MAY CAUSE PERMANENT AND IRREVERSIBLE ISSUES. SIMPLY DOWNLOAD GTG's ULTIMATE UNBRICK, DOWNLOAD THIS FILE http://www.multiupload.com/0EMX1J7RZJ AND EXTRACT THEM BOTH. IN THE FILE LINK THAT IS IN THIS POST, RIGHT CLICK AND RUN ODIN 1.85 AS ADMINISTRATOR. THEN FOLLOW GTG's INSTRUCTIONS AND USE HIS PIT, PDA, AND PHONE FILES.

Like I said, this worked for me and I hope it will also work for those with issues with the included odin file v1.7. I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I could not find it anywhere. Thanks!

sbjaved
Old
Thanks Meter 3
THANKYOU. THANKYOU. THANKYOU. GTG is DA MAN!!!

AbstractMind87
Old
Thanks Meter 235
GTG thanks for this man. Back on true stock and lovin it.

AG0087
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I need some help. I've searched but no luck. When I use GTG' unbrick my phone wont detect the COM##. I'm on Zeus 5.2. I have deleted all user data but with no luck. HELP!! PLS!

greypimps
Old
Thanks Meter 1
can i use to this return to stock even if im not brick?

bignate78
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
can i use to this return to stock even if im not brick?
Yes

Big Dogg Infuse I997 ZeusB5 ICS!

Erik_T
Old
Thanks Meter 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG0087 View Post
I need some help. I've searched but no luck. When I use GTG' unbrick my phone wont detect the COM##. I'm on Zeus 5.2. I have deleted all user data but with no luck. HELP!! PLS!
Keep trying.
Different Port.
Different Cable.
Different Computer.
Done.
It works.

DeRock13
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I've never had this happen. While trying to revert with this, my computer decided to drop the driver support for my phone. In the middle of flashing. My phone only boots into recovery, and not the modded recovery either, so I can't install the old leak because of Sig Verification. I've gone to a WinXP machine (I run 7 64 bit) and every available USB Port and 4 different cables. I'm about to attempt doing this through Ubuntu, but I'm not sure my phone would even be recognized. It's as if there is NO Android system on there, just the recovery portion.

Any suggestions?

marty331
Old
Thanks Meter 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeRock13 View Post
I've never had this happen. While trying to revert with this, my computer decided to drop the driver support for my phone. In the middle of flashing. My phone only boots into recovery, and not the modded recovery either, so I can't install the old leak because of Sig Verification. I've gone to a WinXP machine (I run 7 64 bit) and every available USB Port and 4 different cables. I'm about to attempt doing this through Ubuntu, but I'm not sure my phone would even be recognized. It's as if there is NO Android system on there, just the recovery portion.

Any suggestions?
Adam Outler one click recovery.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda premium
Current Devices:
Phone: Nexus 4
ROMs: CM10.1

Device: Nexus 7
ROM: Stock Rooted
CM10

Previous:

Phone: Infuse SGH-I997
ROMs: Infused 2.2