[Q] Activation Code Good- Error Downloading

9th June 2011, 01:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I got the activiation code from Microsoft and it worked. I try and download a app and i get a error saying. Come back in a little while. What do i need to do to get rid of this error.
9th June 2011, 01:45 AM   |  #2  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 9

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biblical War

I got the activiation code from Microsoft and it worked. I try and download a app and i get a error saying. Come back in a little while. What do i need to do to get rid of this error.

Reset device (soft reset)
9th June 2011, 01:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
How do i do a soft reset. Sorry for the stupid question. And if i do a soft reset will i loose everything?
9th June 2011, 02:12 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
I did a soft reset tried to sign in with the live account i set up before soft reset and had to enter the Activation code again. It took the activation code and i signed in tried to download again and got the same error. When i connect to zune there is a update for the phone. Can i update or will it mess the Hack up.

Please Help With This
9th June 2011, 05:39 AM   |  #5  
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 15

223 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biblical War

I did a soft reset tried to sign in with the live account i set up before soft reset and had to enter the Activation code again. It took the activation code and i signed in tried to download again and got the same error. When i connect to zune there is a update for the phone. Can i update or will it mess the Hack up.

Please Help With This

You cannot update because the update is not for the hd2 don't try it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread