Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

PreOrder Delays!

OP No1ustad

9th June 2011, 05:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21

341 posts
Wirefly:

I just spoke with "aaron" of wirefly via online chat.

Apparently they will not be receiving phones until the 26th. meaning you can expect shipments to go out on the 26th AT THE EARLIEST. The later in line you are, the higher the chances you may get delayed even more.

1-Day shipping means the 27th at the earliest, so no time to play with it on the weekend...

Since going with wirefly does save me $70, tax, plus friends and family store, I'll be anxiously waiting, but this does suck

Amazon:

Their website states estimated delivery date of July 1st with 2-day shipping as well!

Last edited by No1ustad; 9th June 2011 at 06:23 PM.
9th June 2011, 05:56 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
earth
Thanks Meter: 7,548

1,706 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you go through wirefly friends and family its 150 not sure of the downside though

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad

I just spoke with "aaron" of wirefly via online chat.

Apparently they will not be receiving phones until the 26th. meaning you can expect shipments to go out on the 26th AT THE EARLIEST. The later in line you are, the higher the chances you may get delayed even more.

1-Day shipping means the 27th at the earliest, so no time to play with it on the weekend...

Unfortunately, since i save on tax (almost 10%), and it's $20 cheaper than RS or Sprint, coupled with the extra $25 off through fatwallet, I can't say that 3 days is worth $70, but this really annoys me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to aaronpoweruser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2011, 06:03 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

341 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpoweruser

If you go through wirefly friends and family its 150 not sure of the downside though

Is there a way to get the $25 fatwallet clickthrough along with the friends and family site? that would bring the price down to $125 + no tax...
9th June 2011, 06:13 PM   |  #4  
Flag Oxnard
Thanks Meter: 12

129 posts
More
Amazon pre orders for 180

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA Premium App
9th June 2011, 06:16 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

341 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ickwonder

Amazon pre orders for 180

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA Premium App

hmm. may have to go that route instead. I'll look into it

EDIT: Amazon estimated delivery date with 2-day shipping is July 1st!
Last edited by No1ustad; 9th June 2011 at 06:20 PM.
9th June 2011, 06:31 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Developer
earth
Thanks Meter: 7,548

1,706 posts
Donate to Me
More
im not sure i have never dealt with wirefly. i have a preorder with the shack already but its hard to beat 150
9th June 2011, 07:01 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

341 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpoweruser

im not sure i have never dealt with wirefly. i have a preorder with the shack already but its hard to beat 150

true. after selling the evo, i'll be up $100. grab a seidio battery when they come out and i'll be set..
9th June 2011, 08:07 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 100

423 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad

Is there a way to get the $25 fatwallet clickthrough along with the friends and family site? that would bring the price down to $125 + no tax...

I dont know how to get any of these HELP!!!
9th June 2011, 08:15 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

341 posts
1. go here: http://www.fatwallet.com/Wirefly-coupons/ for the click-through. it gives you $25 cash back for ordering any phone on wirefly.
2. to get friends and family price (which is $149.99) google wirefly friends and family.
3. if you have Bank of America, go here: https://additup.bankofamerica.com , and then access wirefly, and you get $50 in your BofA account.

But, all these options do not allow you to have your phone on the 24th.
The Following User Says Thank You to No1ustad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2011, 08:18 PM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,498

2,138 posts
More
I don't think you can take the word from 1 chat representative and say it's delayed. I called and asked and they said it would ship on the 24th. Now I'm regretting putting $50 down at Radioshack. I may get it from wirefly friends and family for $150 and then get $50 to spend at Radioshack on accessories and what not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matstarr

I dont know how to get any of these HELP!!!

Here's radioshack friends and family link for evo3d: http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/Spe...0a21124db58371

You'll want to change the zipcode if you use it...I just made that one up .

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread