Thanks Meter 28
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Xian, China (陕西,西安)
Bought U8800, how to prepare?
I just ordered the U8800 off TaoBao. It should be here in a few days.
I've done a lot of modding on a LG GT540, so I've got a idea on how to do things.
Here is what I've done to prepare:
1) Silicone case and screen protector - bought
2) Perfect Recovery 18.104.22.168 - Downloaded
3) B160 rom - with overclocking - Downloaded (This will root the phone right?)
4) Data Partiton Customize - Downloaded
5) How to get rid of data usage reminder (switch between 3G and wifi) - found
6) Modify build.prop to Desire HD - Found
7) Root explorer to get rid of useless apps - downloaded
8) Edit build.prop to increase/tweak performance (windowsmgr, unlocscreen, lcd density, heapsize) (Can I increase the heap size to 48M? It's what I use on my LG GT540 with cyanogenmod 7)
9) Swapper 2 for swap file - Downloaded
1) Get the circle battery mod
Is there anything I am forgetting or don't know about yet?
Really looking forward to this phone.