Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 36,614 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Tab 10.1V,Android 3.1 ?!

Tip us?

latfen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Galaxy Tab 10.1V,Android 3.1 ?!

Any one knows when come upgrade ? wierd, can finde any info....

lacion
Old
Thanks Meter 3
were probably wont hear anything till it hits.

if it hits.....

Sent from my GT-P7100 using XDA Premium App
HTC G1
Blackberry 6300
Samsung Galaxy S1
Galaxy Tab 7
Galaxy Tab 10.1
Nokia 800

Nexus 4
GT-P7300

chesterchen
Old
Thanks Meter 11
its quite sad actually, considering that the LE SGT 10.1 Google I/O already has gotten the official update...

:|

Yeah, if we get it.

twigster
Old
Thanks Meter 38
What's the reason that we wouldn't be eligible for the current update. My 10.1v device looks pretty stock, but I've noticed other people talking about having access to samsung app store which my tablet definately doesnt have. I thought the software was basicly the same on the devices.

Can anyone explain the actual differences that result in the 10.1v not being able to get this recent update.

Sent from my GT-P7100 using XDA App
LG G2 D802
Back to Stock

Galaxy S2 - GTI9100
ROM: Neatrom
Kernel - Whatever comes with Neatrom

Galaxy Tab 10.1V - Love the tab, hate the Samsung and Vodafone / vodacom support.
Recovery - latest ClockWork
ROM - CM10 experimental by Pershoot with P4 modem - working beautifully

Nexus 7 - Paranoid Android 4.4.2 Beta 4

xavierdylan
Old
Thanks Meter 3
the other thing to keep in mind is that the 10.1v is a 3g version while the 10.1 is a wifi. once the 3g slim 10.1 is released we may see the 3.1 update. lets hope its soon

latfen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierdylan View Post
the other thing to keep in mind is that the 10.1v is a 3g version while the 10.1 is a wifi. once the 3g slim 10.1 is released we may see the 3.1 update. lets hope its soon
hope u right dude. coz it looks like a crap. all tablets with honeycomb 3.0 already have an upgrade to 3.1, EXEP US! who can answer me this question ? Vodofone? dunno. Sumsung?- no idia, looks like they forget about 10.1v....

FricoRico
Old
Thanks Meter 4
What I care more about is, when will we get the source code for the device kernels. So that we can actually change the CPU speed and make a blazing fast device out of this damn thing.

Abusimbal
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I called a few days ago Samsung support Benelux (Belgium Netherlands Luxembourg).
The man on the phone told me 3.1 is comming also to the 10.1v but all he could say was "this summer".

latfen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abusimbal View Post
I called a few days ago Samsung support Benelux (Belgium Netherlands Luxembourg).
The man on the phone told me 3.1 is comming also to the 10.1v but all he could say was "this summer".
Hohohoh, thnx dude. awesome news))) just curious... how officially we will upgrade out tablet ? we haven't any program for sync with PC, so drivers no software....

replikon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abusimbal View Post
The Bulgarian Samsung Support don't know anything about that... is there some new info?