Discuss webtop2sd here (the other thread will be kept clean for announcements, FAQs, etc.).
Before you report an issue:
Make sure it's not on the Known Issues list first!.
Basic debugging, since these are going to be questions I ask anyways:
- If you hit problems with the Android webtop2sd application, you'll need to tell me the error, and give me the last few lines of adb logcat. Run this adb command, which will filter out most of the unimportant lines:
- adb logcat ActivityManager:i AndroidRuntime:i webtop2sd:i *:s
- Are you actually booting from your SD card? You can find this out by checking the Diagnostics tab in webtop2sd, under "Currently mounted webtops". If mmcblk1p12 isn't listed, you're not booted from your SD card. If this is the case, report what ROM you're running from.
- Is the webtop configurator application showing, but not running successfully? If so, plug your device into your dock and run a terminal (either locally or adbWireless + adb shell) and run the following:
- /usr/bin/sudo -H -u adas bash
- export DISPLAY=:0
- python /usr/local/bin/webtop-configurator.pyc