5,596,128 Members 34,040 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Contract Killer

Tip us?
 
thewaytolite
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 86
Join Date: Oct 2010
I would love if this worked faster but **** it works so im happy.
 
Deadclown
Old
#12  
Deadclown's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 199
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Behind you
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsflat4love View Post
I downloaded a game, liked glu mobile and have no credits. Also can you reinstall the game to get the 6 credits you already have to work?

It took me a while to get it to work, but if the ads are disabled it seems like it doesn't award the credits. I had to delete the hosts file and uninstall adfree android before I started to get the credits.
 
brianmullen8
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Could anyone explain the cheat part below. I keep getting credited, press search button, then press input number, what does the cheat mean by until you only have on or 2 addresses and then click the addresses then what values am I changing.

The guide is very confusing.

Thanks


Seventh, after you have been credited, press hotkey again and type your new credit value. Repeat steps 6-7 until you have only 1 or 2 addresses. Eighth, click those two addresses (one at a time) and change values to desired values (ex. 99999) d press MODIFY. Final Step: Press back to resume contract killer and buy something that is worth credits. You should have a lot of credits.
 
maxnaxos
Old
#14  
maxnaxos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 152
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Athens
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenshibby View Post
Aight. This little trick works for leveling, energy, and credits. Not only does it work for Contract Killer, it works for most games on the Market. If you have any experience with cheat engine, consider this nifty trick a version of that for android.

So here goes:

*YOUR ADFREE MUST BE DISABLED, AT LEAST MOMENTARILY*
First, open Market, install GameCIH 2.
Second, set your GameCIH hotkey (I used the search softkey)
Third, click the bottom advertisement to enable Hidden Mode. Wait 7 seconds on the page, and press your hotkey. If "Browser" is in red, you are in Hidden mode. If not, try again by closin out of GameCIH and repeating step 2.
Fourth, open up Contract Killer, and press your hotkey.
Fifth, tap input number, and input your current credits amount.
Sixth, press your back key to resume contract killer and earn at least 1 credit. (By "Liking Glu Mobile" or "Following Glu Mobile" or the method in the OP)
Seventh, after you have been credited, press hotkey again and type your new credit value. Repeat steps 6-7 until you have only 1 or 2 addresses.
Eighth, click those two addresses (one at a time) and change values to desired values (ex. 99999) and press MODIFY.
Final Step: Press back to resume contract killer and buy something that is worth credits. You should have a lot of credits.

good luck and have fun. If you need help just ask.
Is there any way to hack the game without having a rooted device? I've heard of an app called contract k. trainer but I can't find it anywhere...
The Following User Says Thank You to maxnaxos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cannuks76
Old
#15  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 35
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cumbria
Contract K. Trainer is gone and practically impossible to find. and even if you did im pretty sure u need to root for it to work.
 
Ph3arr3t
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default re: credits

well I have an interesting scenario I would like help with. I think I already d/l most to all the extra games for the credits. Does the offer for the games come back around and offer you the credits again? I did all this and spent the credits BEFORE getting the trainer. I can't seem to spend 2 credits, nor have I been able to earn more. That issue aside I love the game, especially when you get mad at a facebook friend !!!

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannuks76 View Post
Contract K. Trainer is gone and practically impossible to find. and even if you did im pretty sure u need to root for it to work.
are you still looking for the trainer? I can email it to you.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannuks76 View Post
Contract K. Trainer is gone and practically impossible to find. and even if you did im pretty sure u need to root for it to work.
I just googled it & yes you do need to be rooted.

GameCIH Tutorial Hacking android game...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u95XW...eature=related

hope that helps.
 
vrahn
Old
#17  
vrahn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 96
Posts: 714
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenshibby View Post
Aight. This little trick works for leveling, energy, and credits. Not only does it work for Contract Killer, it works for most games on the Market. If you have any experience with cheat engine, consider this nifty trick a version of that for android.

So here goes:

*YOUR ADFREE MUST BE DISABLED, AT LEAST MOMENTARILY*
First, open Market, install GameCIH 2.
Second, set your GameCIH hotkey (I used the search softkey)
Third, click the bottom advertisement to enable Hidden Mode. Wait 7 seconds on the page, and press your hotkey. If "Browser" is in red, you are in Hidden mode. If not, try again by closin out of GameCIH and repeating step 2.
Fourth, open up Contract Killer, and press your hotkey.
Fifth, tap input number, and input your current credits amount.
Sixth, press your back key to resume contract killer and earn at least 1 credit. (By "Liking Glu Mobile" or "Following Glu Mobile" or the method in the OP)
Seventh, after you have been credited, press hotkey again and type your new credit value. Repeat steps 6-7 until you have only 1 or 2 addresses.
Eighth, click those two addresses (one at a time) and change values to desired values (ex. 99999) and press MODIFY.
Final Step: Press back to resume contract killer and buy something that is worth credits. You should have a lot of credits.

good luck and have fun. If you need help just ask.
Im having so much trouble with this

I install, Enable hidden mode, open up Contract Killer (The side bar on the home page) But I get stuck at step 6 because it has ALOT of results.... So im @ a loss here
 
tunjicool
Old
#18  
tunjicool's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 32
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ilorin
Wink Glu wallet / Credit / Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by playnwfire13 View Post
I'm stuck at step 6. I entered my credits ( which is 4), but when I press back nothing happens. There are no "Liking Glu Mobile" or "Following Glu Mobile" options. I only get an ad to earn 2 credits by downloading different games. I read the op but I didnt see any other method. please help


Quote:
Originally Posted by Penangnite0306 View Post
i m so so stucked at the Wave 50....

for last few waves, i tried more than 10 times to just win a stage, just because i see the reason why i lose: mistake + strategies failure + lack of upgrades...

but for this WAVE 50, i keep try several spell.... its still doesnt reduce the giant monster life !!!.... i m 'devastated'

i been trying 20++times... help me ! i dunwan to spent money to buy coins

You don't have to be rooted.


Download and install "Astro file manager" to explore you device sd folder or remove the sd card and use a card reader on your Computer to complete this process.

You do not need to play anyone's saved gave to enjoy Glu Mobile Game any more.
The good news is that with the recent game upgrades, glu mobile makes it easy to share the glu credit across some of their games.

Upgrade your glu mobile games to recent version, then you should have a folder in "android/data/gluwallet" or something similar. Just wallet should be part of the name.

Once you do find it, download the attachment, extract and replace that of your device, this give you over 380,000 gold and be able to spend it on your games too.

what is more, should you exhaust the gold, just make another "copy and replace" and the value restores again.

The folder stores your glu points to be used across all glu mobile games.

get the file.



CLICK "THANK" BUTTON TO THANK ME IF I HAVE HELPED YOU. IT ENCOURAGES ME TO DO MORE.
Attached Files
File Type: rar .gwallet.rar - [Click for QR Code] (16.5 KB, 270 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tunjicool For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
amunaaz
Old
#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Thumbs up Great Hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunjicool View Post
You don't have to be rooted.


Download and install "Astro file manager" to explore you device sd folder or remove the sd card and use a card reader on your Computer to complete this process.

You do not need to play anyone's saved gave to enjoy Glu Mobile Game any more.
The good news is that with the recent game upgrades, glu mobile makes it easy to share the glu credit across some of their games.

Upgrade your glu mobile games to recent version, then you should have a folder in "android/data/gluwallet" or something similar. Just wallet should be part of the name.

Once you do find it, download the attachment, extract and replace that of your device, this give you over 380,000 gold and be able to spend it on your games too.

what is more, should you exhaust the gold, just make another "copy and replace" and the value restores again.

The folder stores your glu points to be used across all glu mobile games.

get the file.



CLICK "THANK" BUTTON TO THANK ME IF I HAVE HELPED YOU. IT ENCOURAGES ME TO DO MORE.
THANKS A LOT. THIS IS SIMPLEST & BEST HACK TO GET GLU CREDITS. YOU ARE AWESOME.
 
sinfulthai
Old
#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jun 2012
Dch

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Fix the Ambient Light Issues on Your Google Nexus 5 using Xposed

The Google Nexus 5 is a great and rather popular device. This LG-produced … more

Google Glass XE16 Update Factory Image and Rooted Bootloader Now Available

You may recall that early yesterday, we talked about the XE16 … more

Add Swipe Utilities to Your App with SimpleFingerGestures Library

Gestures have become an increasingly important element in smartphone UI … more