FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

[Theme] - HyperDroid 6.0.x Elegance Theme [Update: 26.Apr.2012 - Version 9.0]

432 posts
Thanks Meter: 154
 
By orhtun01, Senior Member on 12th June 2011, 10:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th June 2011, 09:48 PM |#11  
Dunc001's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Hiding out south of the border...
Thanks Meter: 1,466
 
More
Wow, what a job! Great work my friend
 
 
12th June 2011, 10:48 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunc001

Wow, what a job! Great work my friend

You are my master....

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App
13th June 2011, 01:49 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Does this Theme also work on the old 2.0.1 or just on the new 2.1.0?
13th June 2011, 02:32 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proficamper

Does this Theme also work on the old 2.0.1 or just on the new 2.1.0?

Only the new one. Base files are from 2.1.0.....

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App
14th June 2011, 07:52 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
I am using a bit old version of your work, didn't have time to check to see that you are still updating.. good job ..

I had one issue with the version I'm currently using, market some background colors are back with black text, but I guess you have already fixed that in latter versions


Last edited by flame10; 14th June 2011 at 08:01 AM.
14th June 2011, 09:57 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flame10

I am using a bit old version of your work, didn't have time to check to see that you are still updating.. good job ..

I had one issue with the version I'm currently using, market some background colors are back with black text, but I guess you have already fixed that in latter versions


Hi Flame,
Indeed, market was removed from the theme due to some incompatibilities with different densities.

Everything should be ok now.
Enjoy

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App
14th June 2011, 12:05 PM |#17  
roloracer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee
Thanks Meter: 670
 
More
Really liking the theme, but I was wondering if anybody noticed an increase in bootup time? Not really a big deal, just something I noticed!

Sent from my HyperDroidCM7 HD2
14th June 2011, 12:47 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roloracer

Really liking the theme, but I was wondering if anybody noticed an increase in bootup time? Not really a big deal, just something I noticed!

Sent from my HyperDroidCM7 HD2

Hi Rolo .....

After clearing dalvik and cache it will take longer to boot. But the next boots should be faster.

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App
14th June 2011, 09:57 PM |#19  
roloracer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee
Thanks Meter: 670
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhtun01

Hi Rolo .....

After clearing dalvik and cache it will take longer to boot. But the next boots should be faster.

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

OK, cool! I noticed the first two were rather lengthy, but I haven't rebooted again since the ones after I flashed this morning.

Sent from my HyperDroidCM7 HD2
16th June 2011, 08:09 AM |#20  
Sweet Peaches's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
This is one beautiful theme! I have this on my phone now! Plus I like the big widgets you have on the homescreen, I have not run into any bugs yet but it's stable for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
elegancia, hd2, hyperdroid, theme, vivid
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes