XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Vibrant MIUI.us Presents MIUI-2.3.7 (2.1.20) [AOSP]

Tip us?

triStateMindgate
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by borikua954 View Post
im stuk in bootlooping the vibrant screen.....someone have a install guide for this?
I'm not 100% on this but I'm assuming its the same install instructions as CM or the other MIUI. Try installing via CMW just like any other ROM, just make sure your'e on a 2.2 with Voodoo enabled, I always use Bionix 1.3.1 as a base whenever installing Cm7 and MIUI.

borikua954
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by triStateMindgate View Post
I'm not 100% on this but I'm assuming its the same install instructions as CM or the other MIUI. Try installing via CMW just like any other ROM, just make sure your'e on a 2.2 with Voodoo enabled, I always use Bionix 1.3.1 as a base whenever installing Cm7 and MIUI.
Yea i tried it but got stuk in bootloop n it replaced my CMW so i keep getting a error.

iynfynity
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by xriderx66 View Post
You do know that this is AOSP and none others are AOSP right?
Wait what? Which others are you pertaining to? All MIUI roms are AOSP.
"Did you know every time you make a troll comment an android phone is activated?"

Kaik541
Old
Thanks Meter 879

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iynfynity View Post
Wait what? Which others are you pertaining to? All MIUI roms are AOSP.
methinks you people don't know what "AOSP" means (neither does the guy who posted this ROM it seems).

if it isn't open source, it isn't AOSP (guess what the OS in that stands for). and since I have seen absolutely zero source code for MIUI (besides the FM Radio app they contributed to CM) it is not open source nor AOSP. stealing the AOSP kernel because you base all your work off of a real open source project like CM does not make your ROM AOSP.
Samsung Captivate | Google Galaxy Nexus (GSM) | Google Nexus 7 (2012) | LG Optimus G (E970)
If I've helped you, consider becoming an organ donor or help me get more Dropbox space

hitman818
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Cm7 is aosp.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

triStateMindgate
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by borikua954 View Post
Yea i tried it but got stuk in bootloop n it replaced my CMW so i keep getting a error.
I had Segnaros MIUI port running , its also a one zip install over a 2.2 rom and It worked fine. I'm wondering what the difference is between his port and this. Ill try installing this over the other see if will work.

borikua954
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by triStateMindgate View Post
I had Segnaros MIUI port running , its also a one zip install over a 2.2 rom and It worked fine. I'm wondering what the difference is between his port and this. Ill try installing this over the other see if will work.
so i couldnt flash any other rom due to the CWM was replaced so i refalshed it now it works but got no service no same problem someone else posted up on here....

duboi97
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:

Exactly what I was thinking

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

medoo313
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Can Someone make things more clear over here............ Please

First that was an argument about AOSP with rom and the different between this 1.6.10 and other MIUI Releases Q: Whats the Different ?

Second Installation Proses How to ? What Kernel ? Modem ?

Thanks Guys

triStateMindgate
Old
Thanks Meter 156
I just installed this over Segnaros version and it worked fine, different boot animation and different kernel , comes with KA7 too. Other than that and an extra icon I don't see any difference , gonna mess around see if there's anything more.

The Following User Says Thank You to triStateMindgate For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
360 production's, miui, miui.us, the shiznit!