Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM]***EaglesBlood*** [2.3.7 GB] For [G2X](Feb-14th-2012)

OP doniqcc

29th December 2011, 08:20 PM   |  #2691  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vn00914361

If you ever applied either "Change Mount Point of Internal Memory" or "Fix Internal SD Partitions," this would be what you get. Can't do anything about it unprofessionally; otherwise, your phone will be just a brick except calling and texting

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

So im stuck like this? there's really nothing I can do?

Edit: I don't recall ever applying "Change Mount Point of Internal Memory" or "Fix Internal SD Partitions", It was all perfect until i flashed the update for EB, then it ended in this mess some how.
Last edited by SnipeySnake; 29th December 2011 at 08:25 PM.
29th December 2011, 09:37 PM   |  #2692  
vn00914361's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 153
 
959 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipeySnake

So im stuck like this? there's really nothing I can do?

Edit: I don't recall ever applying "Change Mount Point of Internal Memory" or "Fix Internal SD Partitions", It was all perfect until i flashed the update for EB, then it ended in this mess some how.

If you didn't apply either one of those, just carefully flash this new update coming with a careful full wipe. Your phone would be fine

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
30th December 2011, 02:09 AM   |  #2693  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vn00914361

If you didn't apply either one of those, just carefully flash this new update coming with a careful full wipe. Your phone would be fine

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

I reflashed the rom (with the 3 wipes) and it's still the same.
30th December 2011, 02:25 AM   |  #2694  
vn00914361's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 153
 
959 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipeySnake

I reflashed the rom (with the 3 wipes) and it's still the same.

Take out the sdcard then move the ROM to internal storage. Reboot into Recovery, install the ROM from internal storage. Try it to see how Recovery recognize your storages. If Recovery recognizes as usual, after flashing, go to Settings/Storage to see how things go. DO EVERYTHING WITHOUT THE SDCARD

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to vn00914361 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th December 2011, 05:36 AM   |  #2695  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vn00914361

Take out the sdcard then move the ROM to internal storage. Reboot into Recovery, install the ROM from internal storage. Try it to see how Recovery recognize your storages. If Recovery recognizes as usual, after flashing, go to Settings/Storage to see how things go. DO EVERYTHING WITHOUT THE SDCARD

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Isn't the only way to install a rom is to pick "Install zip from sd card" in the recovery menu? Or should I change the CM settings to make it recognize the internal storage as the sd card?
30th December 2011, 08:08 AM   |  #2696  
vn00914361's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 153
 
959 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipeySnake

Isn't the only way to install a rom is to pick "Install zip from sd card" in the recovery menu? Or should I change the CM settings to make it recognize the internal storage as the sd card?

Install zip from sdcard >
- choose from sdcard
- ...
- ...
- choose from internal sdcard

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
30th December 2011, 06:54 PM   |  #2697  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vn00914361

Install zip from sdcard >
- choose from sdcard
- ...
- ...
- choose from internal sdcard

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

It doesn't have that. There's only:
-apply /sdcard/update.zip
-choose zip from sdcard
-toggle signature verification
-toggle script asserts.

I'm using ClockwordMod Recovery v3.0.2.7
30th December 2011, 07:32 PM   |  #2698  
vn00914361's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 153
 
959 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipeySnake

It doesn't have that. There's only:
-apply /sdcard/update.zip
-choose zip from sdcard
-toggle signature verification
-toggle script asserts.

I'm using ClockwordMod Recovery v3.0.2.7

5.0.2.0 is out for a long time already. Update it. It's recommended!!!

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
30th December 2011, 07:34 PM   |  #2699  
vn00914361's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Westminster
Thanks Meter: 153
 
959 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=13330067

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
30th December 2011, 07:40 PM   |  #2700  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vn00914361

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=13330067

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Oh, thanks! So do I pick the Flash CWM 4.0.1.5 or CWM 5.0.2.0?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes