Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,962 Members 50,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]***EaglesBlood*** [2.3.7 GB] For [G2X](Feb-14th-2012)

Tip us?

shane1diamond
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigs73 View Post
Well I am now with this version and so far so good, just a couple of annoyances.

I previously had the AOSP EB 4.0.4 ICS and had a few issues that really ticked me off. Too bad as I really liked the look and how smooth it was but no video cam (I know it's an Nvidia thing), did not get voicemail notifications which are 2 items that are very important for me.

Now with this ROM, everything works well but took care of most things that annoyed me.

1. WIFI Calling. Removed it with TB! No point for me to use it and it stayed always resident in memory.

2. DSP Manager. It randomly crashes no matter what I'm doing. So I disabled the EQ and everything else for the phone speaker part and seems OK so far.

Question... If I un-install DSP Manager, will that affect the operation of the ROM?

after un install of DSP try EQ from the playstore. works great!
The Following User Says Thank You to shane1diamond For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

9595jakob
Old
Thanks Meter 1
When I video tape and go to watch it, it comes up side ways? How can I fix this?

-Sent From My G2X Running EaglesBlood
Tablet: Nexus 7
Phone: HTC One

sgalbincea
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by doniqcc View Post
Csm and Boxer figured it out and we made it easier for other ppl to go through our zip and see what we changed or they could have just contacted us either way if you open Eb ics build 4 zip you'll see 2 directory's named 21y with the necessaries files to make 21y bb work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Just updated the Feb. 12 version with these files and re-flashed. Can confirm that I am now v21y compatible.

Thanks guys!

vn00914361
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by GD3tyrone View Post
On titanium I can install a few apps, but on the play store it can't restore anyone my apps like FB or twitter and so forth.. It says that it is not compatible with my device

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
Just a few point to make it clear,
1. You cannot install any app using TB. You just can RESTORE the apps and data
2. You cannot restore apps previously installed in your phone if you didn't ever sync it w/ your Google account directly and correctly

For the incompatible problem, try to clean cache and data of Play Store first. Then try to re-log into Play Store again if that helps

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

vn00914361
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9595jakob View Post
When I video tape and go to watch it, it comes up side ways? How can I fix this?

-Sent From My G2X Running EaglesBlood
Known bug! If you used front camera, this will happen. Try LG Camera if it helps

vn00914361
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigs73 View Post
Now with this ROM, everything works well but took care of most things that annoyed me.

2. DSP Manager. It randomly crashes no matter what I'm doing...
Have you tried fixing permission?

The Following User Says Thank You to vn00914361 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

monomojao
Old
(Last edited by monomojao; 20th June 2012 at 04:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
This was the best out of all the roms I tried the past few weeks honestly. But in reality nothing beats the speed and reliability of the stock version LG sent last month or so. The 21y. Everything runs so smooth!!!!!

HTC One (M8)

sgalbincea
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by monomojao View Post
This was the best out of all the roms I tried the past few weeks honestly. But in reality nothing beats the speed and reliability of the stock version LG sent last month or so. The 21y. Everything runs so smooth!!!!!

Have you tried modding this one to work with v21y baseband? I think that combined with the Trinity kernel has worked out rather well for me lately.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S2 T989
ROM:[ROM] [4.4.2] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.0 Beta - Hercules
Kernel: 3.0.101-Diablo-3.3

Steve Galbincea
Senior Network Engineer, VCP5
BEMA Information Technologies, LLC
The Following User Says Thank You to sgalbincea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mt3g
Old
Thanks Meter 3,124

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vn00914361 View Post
Known bug! If you used front camera, this will happen. Try LG Camera if it helps

rear and front do the same stock and LG cam
**HTC Uno Crew**
***Former RC Crew***

monomojao
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I really liked this rom but I couldn't make phone calls. I get severe static and it makes it unusable. I'm fairly new to Modding and stuff. Im back tl the 21y stock version from LG.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgalbincea View Post
Have you tried modding this one to work with v21y baseband? I think that combined with the Trinity kernel has worked out rather well for me lately.
How did you get passed the static noise you get when you try to call someone? did you have to flash something else other than the rom?