Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 50,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[22 Jan 2014] [ROM] Sense of Eclipse 3.90 =LEGENDARY= [ONLINE]

Tip us?

iamcxa
Old
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVibe View Post
I had exactly the same problem and solved it with rafgina kernel 2.0 GB

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App
Sorry, which problem did you solved after use new kernel? Wifi or data connection?

sopL87
Old
Thanks Meter 650
@Daekin Did you compiled new modules after compilation of kernel with screen lag patch? I think there are old modules still used for patched kernel.

beston94
Old
Thanks Meter 426
The wifi error is a big problem :P Other than that the rom seems smooth and really good!
Motorola XOOM running EOS Stable Jelly Bean with stock EOS kernel.
Samsung Galaxy S II running NeatRom XXMS1 4.4 with PhilZ v4.53 kernel.
Samsung Galaxy S IV running GOOGLE EDITION 4.4.4 by Danvdh, Kryten2k35 & Ktoonsez.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do." - Confucius...

brusso97
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Tytung r11 beta

I would like to try this out...as I think I'm going to have to start over again on this anyway. But, I don't know what I need to do to the kernel package to get it to work on this build. I believe I just have to remove the intird.gz file and make that mod to the file name, but not sure. Anyone?

iamcxa
Old
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by beston94 View Post
The wifi error is a big problem :P Other than that the rom seems smooth and really good!
I had a mistake. After flash2.0 kernel I tried to reboot phone and tried to connect wifi, and I succeed,so maybe you can try this before new upgrades coming.

casemandan
Old
(Last edited by casemandan; 19th August 2011 at 06:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 441

DONATE TO ME

Daekin,

Any chance you could include in future releases MD5 checksum values next to the download links.
This way we're 100% sure our downloaded data has no corruption and is fully intact.

beston94
Old
Thanks Meter 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by chou2589 View Post
I had a mistake. After flash2.0 kernel I tried to reboot phone and tried to connect wifi, and I succeed,so maybe you can try this before new upgrades coming.
But the wakeup laag is still there ? :P And is there no random reboots after u flashed the rapigna 2.0 Gb kernel?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Motorola XOOM running EOS Stable Jelly Bean with stock EOS kernel.
Samsung Galaxy S II running NeatRom XXMS1 4.4 with PhilZ v4.53 kernel.
Samsung Galaxy S IV running GOOGLE EDITION 4.4.4 by Danvdh, Kryten2k35 & Ktoonsez.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do." - Confucius...

pedroxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 6
After flashing eclipse_base_2.1.0.0.zip and eclipse_app_ext_2.2.0.0.zip, I ended up with the same data problem.

I did full cleanup before install and after first restart without phone configuration, I also realized that wifi is not woking. I was trying in CWM to fix permissions, but no success. What is interesting, wifi is showing error, on the other hand mobile data are shown in taskbar, but there is no internet connection. Too bad, I will start searching posts, maybe it is tytung's beta kernel issue and someone has an idea.

Cheech1976
Old
Thanks Meter 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedroxxx View Post
After flashing eclipse_base_2.1.0.0.zip and eclipse_app_ext_2.2.0.0.zip, I ended up with the same data problem.

I did full cleanup before install and after first restart without phone configuration, I also realized that wifi is not woking. I was trying in CWM to fix permissions, but no success. What is interesting, wifi is showing error, on the other hand mobile data are shown in taskbar, but there is no internet connection. Too bad, I will start searching posts, maybe it is tytung's beta kernel issue and someone has an idea.
I had the same problem after flashing 2.0.0.0 base with app_ext 2.1.0.0 earlier this week.

iamcxa
Old
(Last edited by iamcxa; 19th August 2011 at 06:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by beston94 View Post
But the wakeup laag is still there ? :P And is there no random reboots after u flashed the rapigna 2.0 Gb kernel?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Actually I am not sure about this lag fixed, but when I wake-up my phone I can feel a little bit fast then eclipse ver2.0. Becouse when I sure I can't use data connections, I flash raf's 2.0 kernel instantly .

And about you said that random reboot problem, I think I never met that even every raf's kernel. lol

Let me try to guess: is you use setcpu or something to overclock?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Tags
daekin, gingerbread, optimized, sense, sense of eclipse, smooth, stable