[22 Jan 2014] [ROM] Sense of Eclipse 3.90 =LEGENDARY= [ONLINE]

OP Daekin

28th October 2011, 10:02 AM   |  #1831  
Flag NSW
Thanks Meter: 22

77 posts
More
Sense 3 extras
I've just flashed the 2.3.0.0 rom (MAGLDR, EU, apps2sd version) and all went fine.

But I can't seem to get the sense 3 extras to work - after I flash the zip, no htc widgets are there anymore.

Is this because those extras aren't compatible with the new version, or did I just get a bad flash or bad download?
The Following User Says Thank You to samday For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2011, 10:15 AM   |  #1832  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 1,823

2,011 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by casemandan

Speed seems pretty good on the EXT version.
Took me a minute to figure out to use different key than the power button to wake the phone up lol... I was like bsod NO way lol

Good job Daekin as always.

What base r u planning on running on the 3.0/3.5 sense when you get around to it?

I do not know exactly yet, I am looking around

Quote:
Originally Posted by suloch

Well... I did a clean install. Everything running smooth.

It seems now switch between WiFi and 3G without any problem.

I only have a one small problem... may be this could be only on my Phone... when I move through screens, I get small black horizontal line on screen and disappear within 4-5 seconds.

Does anyone else have that problem? is there any fix for that?

probably one of the common graphic glithes....thi is not considered issue anymore because we are all aware of it and until 2.6.35 desire kernel gets stable it will be there (hopefully with that kernel it will be solved)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samday

I've just flashed the 2.3.0.0 rom (MAGLDR, EU, apps2sd version) and all went fine.

But I can't seem to get the sense 3 extras to work - after I flash the zip, no htc widgets are there anymore.

Is this because those extras aren't compatible with the new version, or did I just get a bad flash or bad download?

yes. sense 3 has 3d widgets, so 2d ones disappear. I suggest you to go to settings->applications->all and clean data for HTC Sense (the larger one) and then add all 3d widgets manually
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daekin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2011, 10:23 AM   |  #1833  
Thanks Meter: 238

941 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekin

yes. sense 3 has 3d widgets, so 2d ones disappear. I suggest you to go to settings->applications->all and clean data for HTC Sense (the larger one) and then add all 3d widgets manually

Is it safe to try the sense 3 widgets with 5/390/5 for the data2ext installation?

All the addons are still in revision 2.0.0.0 but all of them will work nonetheless?
28th October 2011, 10:42 AM   |  #1834  
Flag Taiwan
Thanks Meter: 162

419 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech1976

Is it safe to try the sense 3 widgets with 5/390/5 for the data2ext installation?

All the addons are still in revision 2.0.0.0 but all of them will work nonetheless?

not safe, Sys and app totally around 385MB and Sense3.z "lower-bound" is 23MB, but I think they are too fat and quiet slow ...

if just replace some then maybe could, like Sense 3 rosie and you can get the new slide anima.

could be download here, I mod some resource to let it be smaller.
*Sense3 rosie : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H8HVZV82
*Sense2 rosie : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=54YDUYHG

and actually the Eclipse Sense3 Package include some widget from Sense3, like 3D Clock / weather ... and some 2D widget the same with Sense 2.1 ...etc, so it could be execution directly.
Last edited by iamcxa; 28th October 2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Sorry I want to say "lower-bound" but I write "below"
The Following User Says Thank You to iamcxa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2011, 10:46 AM   |  #1835  

941 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcxa

not safe, Sys and app totally around 385MB and Sense 3 are below 23MB, but I think they are too fat and quiet slow ...

if just replace some then maybe could, like Sense 3 rosie and you can get the new slide anima.

could be download here, I mod some resource to let it be smaller.
*Sense3 rosie : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H8HVZV82
*Sense2 rosie : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=54YDUYHG

and actually the Eclipse Sense3 Package include some widget from Sense3, like 3D Clock / weather ... and some 2D widget the same with Sense 2.1 ...etc, so it could be execution directly.

Thank you very much, will try that later, have to run
28th October 2011, 01:13 PM   |  #1836  
Flag NSW

77 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekin

Thank you! That worked perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to samday For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2011, 01:17 PM   |  #1837  

941 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samday

Thank you! That worked perfectly.

And thank You for bringing this up

I never tried these and call me crazy, but i love the eye candy of sense 3.0 widgets (i.e. sense 3.5).

It is a tad slower now than before, but no pain no gain

Very nice, Daekin
28th October 2011, 01:37 PM   |  #1838  
Flag NSW

77 posts
More
Quote:

I never tried these and call me crazy, but i love the eye candy of sense 3.0 widgets (i.e. sense 3.5).

Very nice, Daekin

Yeah, I know, it does seem rather trivial compared to some of the things in the world, but I absolutely LOVE that sense 3 stuff too!
28th October 2011, 02:55 PM   |  #1839  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 1,823

2,011 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Very nice, Daekin

thanks...but do not forget that Sense 3.0 Rosie with widgets need more space (5-10 MB) (it deletes incompatible 2d widgets before)
28th October 2011, 04:17 PM   |  #1840  
Thanks Meter: 3

37 posts
More
Hello everyone.

Where can i get ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.6 for Leo? I searched the whole board but i didn't find anything useful.

Greetz

schleuders

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
daekin, gingerbread, optimized, sense, sense of eclipse, smooth, stable
Previous Thread Next Thread