Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,775 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[22 Jan 2014] [ROM] Sense of Eclipse 3.90 =LEGENDARY= [ONLINE]

Tip us?

tobiascrystal
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Daekin, I think you need to hold a class with the other developers on whatever it is you do to make your rom utilize the data space so well.

True I move all of my memory hungry apps to sd but I leave ALL of my dailies in data. Seriously I have tried Alot of other roms and I fall out of space so quickly and keep getting the out of space warning all the time.

According to my settings/apps I have 85 apps in a 320Mb data partition and I still have 157Mb left for more stuff!

The only other rom I have been so impressed by and loyal to was CMYLXGO Froyo! I may try other roms but I am always right back in a few days at the most!
Keep up the great work.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using XDA App

Nakkoush
Old
Thanks Meter 1
after updating to 2.5.0.0 i am having (very) low mic gain (people cannot hear me properly )... any advice?

iamcxa
Old
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakkoush View Post
after updating to 2.5.0.0 i am having (very) low mic gain (people cannot hear me properly )... any advice?
perhaps you can try another kernel first!

Hedgehog57
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
In 2.5.0.0 was nothing changed what could affect mic. gain...

Weird on my device is I cannot use App2SD, not only with this ROM but with no Sense ROM at all...
Device: HTC One X
HBoot: 1.72.0000
Radio: 5.1204.167.31
ClockworkMod Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.01.0
Currently using ROM: ARHD 33.1 by mike1986
Kernel: Stock from the ROM

iamcxa
Old
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog57 View Post
In 2.5.0.0 was nothing changed what could affect mic. gain...

Weird on my device is I cannot use App2SD, not only with this ROM but with no Sense ROM at all...

That's strange as like Mic gain lose as this. a2sd is a script and a ext partition, so perhaps has something wrong in ext partition. Did you try another sdcard? Or try other software to format? Is that boot looping or show something errors?

Hedgehog57
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcxa View Post
That's strange as like Mic gain lose as this. a2sd is a script and a ext partition, so perhaps has something wrong in ext partition. Did you try another sdcard? Or try other software to format? Is that boot looping or show something errors?

Oh no, everything is working fine, only after longer time of standby I can't wake up the phone. Like this morning - the alarm worked and I was able stop it only by taking the batery off. It looks like everything works, but I am not able to see that because of dark display. No matter what SD card I se (I tried 5 alredy), no matter what sense ROM I use. Just App2SD Sense ROMS... Typhoon with App2SD works fine, same as any sense ROM with Data2Ext... It's really weird.
Device: HTC One X
HBoot: 1.72.0000
Radio: 5.1204.167.31
ClockworkMod Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.01.0
Currently using ROM: ARHD 33.1 by mike1986
Kernel: Stock from the ROM

iamcxa
Old
(Last edited by iamcxa; 25th November 2011 at 02:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog57 View Post
Oh no, everything is working fine, only after longer time of standby I can't wake up the phone. Like this morning - the alarm worked and I was able stop it only by taking the batery off. It looks like everything works, but I am not able to see that because of dark display. No matter what SD card I se (I tried 5 alredy), no matter what sense ROM I use. Just App2SD Sense ROMS... Typhoon with App2SD works fine, same as any sense ROM with Data2Ext... It's really weird.
well ... that's very strange, i don't know how to guess. about the nand? have you try to install a nand-only version ROM? because a2sd the data are be saved on nand. anyway, the sleep of death!

pedroxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Smile same problem

Quote:
Same problem on my device, people are constantly complaining about my low mic volume. I thought from begining it was because of the car driving, but when I am at quiet place, people can understand me, but volume gain is definatelly lower than it was before.

Mybe beacaue I have instaled 2.5.0.0. only after clearing cache and dalvik cache without complete factory reset. I had one problem with similar effect after updating kernel a few month ago. I have to find out what it was, and if I find something I will post it here.

iamcxa
Old
(Last edited by iamcxa; 25th November 2011 at 03:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedroxxx View Post
Same problem on my device, people are constantly complaining about my low mic volume. I thought from begining it was because of the car driving, but when I am at quiet place, people can understand me, but volume gain is definatelly lower than it was before.

Mybe beacaue I have instaled 2.5.0.0. only after clearing cache and dalvik cache without complete factory reset. I had one problem with similar effect after updating kernel a few month ago. I have to find out what it was, and if I find something I will post it here.
I have an idea, could you please try to (re)flash hireos 1.8.5 and make a phone call for test now?

pedroxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcxa View Post
I have an idea, could you please try to (re)flash hireos 1.8.5 and make a phone call for test now?
Unfortunatelly I can not afford it right now, but I will try it later at home. Thanks for idea.

I have searched, but my previous problem was different, unpleasant sound and echos, this is aparently only low mic volume.

Tags
daekin, gingerbread, optimized, sense, sense of eclipse, smooth, stable