Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 40,285 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[22 Jan 2014] [ROM] Sense of Eclipse 3.90 =LEGENDARY= [ONLINE]

Tip us?

Daekin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1812

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brusso97 View Post
BTW; anybody got data connection issues when switching between mobile data and wifi?
Hey Daekin, can I read this as this is a problem with the 3.9 ROM? I was just about to put it on my phone when I read this...but, now am a little leary. Recently, on the 3.8r2 build my wifi seems to have died all together. Phone shows that it connected, but no data.[/QUOTE]

well...till now no one reported any issues, however I personally have some with latest update...

in previous update connection switching was working OK....that problem you are describing is some sort of wifi sleep error - after long time of sleep the wifi shoiws that it is connected but no data like you said...in that case just turn off+on wifi and it will work again.
Was this post helpful to you? Don't say thanks, use the THANKS button instead. Thanks!

Sense of Eclipse ROM for HTC HD2 (Q&A/T Thread)
Eclipse Kernel for HTC HD2 (Q&A/T Thread)
WiFi Tether - Eclipse Mod for HTC HD2

zImage Injector for HTC One X

Do you want to support my work? Consider a DONATION.

The Following User Says Thank You to Daekin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

THANHVO31
Old
Thanks Meter 528

DONATE TO ME
I still got mobile connection lost after wifi usage for long time. Switch 2G/3G or air plane mode no help. Only restart can solve isuue.
Plus got GPS trigger after delete some file from estrong explorers
V 3.9
HTC HD2 512. MIUI HD2 JB + HTC One X (CID_044) + LG G2 D802 4.4.2 + Kindle Fire + Nexus 7 3G + Nexus 7 LTE + iPad2 7.1

ricky886
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I always stuck on second boot screen, it's not the first boot, is second boot third boot...
And then I wait about 5mins and I press the keyboard, it's no response
Where is the problem

sorry for my english

hehazone
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthrax View Post
pfff ... orange ... hd2 has 2 versions TMOUS(american version) and EU(european) i asume that you`ve got the EU one ... what about the sd card ?
SD Card is a SanDisk 8GB one... Partitioned as suggested one your first post.

Actually I will try wait for 15-25 minutes now Will get back to you soon!

extremeno
Old
(Last edited by extremeno; 26th March 2012 at 10:02 PM.) Reason: Update
Thanks Meter 4
Hi Everybody:

Just upgraded to 3.9. I've observed the same issue with data connection first posted by Daekin: after a sleep, WIFI connection seems to be OK, but no data is transferred. In some cases, I've been able to recover data connection by switching off-on WIFI, but in others, the only solution has been a complete reboot.

As announced, I've tested native WIFI tethering in this version: no success and causes spontaneous phone reboot.

Tests with third party tools (will update):

Barnacle: -without "skip wpa_suplicant": no success and phone reboot
-with "skip wpa_supplicant": wifi tethering active and AD-HOC network visible in the PC, but connection attempt last forever.

UPDATE: Good News! Barnacle with "skip wpa_supplicant" running OK. The problem in my first test was that I made it after trying native WIFI Thetering: from this point on, "Router WIFI" option in "Networks and Connections" showed "Error" instead of "Active" or "Inactive", even after rebooting the phone. I have to restart Router WIFI option, enable it and quickly disable it (before the phone reboot by itself) so the the option shows "Inactive" again. After that, Barnacle works fine. The only issue is that wifi must be reenabled manually after using it, but this is a minor issue.

So the message is: Don't try to activate native Router WIFI in this rom; you'll get stucked in problems!

Regards.

Daekin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1812

DONATE TO ME
I have read that the WiFi wakeup bug is also on some HTC sensation custom ROMs...interesting
Was this post helpful to you? Don't say thanks, use the THANKS button instead. Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daekin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hedgehog57
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeno View Post
Hi Everybody:

Just upgraded to 3.9. I've observed the same issue with data connection first posted by Daekin: after a sleep, WIFI connection seems to be OK, but no data is transferred. In some cases, I've been able to recover data connection by switching off-on WIFI, but in others, the only solution has been a complete reboot.

As announced, I've tested native WIFI tethering in this version: no success and causes spontaneous phone reboot.

Tests with third party tools (will update):

Barnacle: -without "skip wpa_suplicant": no success and phone reboot
-with "skip wpa_supplicant": wifi tethering active and AD-HOC network visible in the PC, but connection attempt last forever.

UPDATE: Good News! Barnacle with "skip wpa_supplicant" running OK. The problem in my first test was that I made it after trying native WIFI Thetering: from this point on, "Router WIFI" option in "Networks and Connections" showed "Error" instead of "Active" or "Inactive", even after rebooting the phone. I have to restart Router WIFI option, enable it and quickly disable it (before the phone reboot by itself) so the the option shows "Inactive" again. After that, Barnacle works fine. The only issue is that wifi must be reenabled manually after using it, but this is a minor issue.

So the message is: Don't try to activate native Router WIFI in this rom; you'll get stucked in problems!

Regards.
My WiFi worked fine in 3.9, but when I turned it off the mobile data didn't work anymore. After restart with both, WiFi and Mobile data turned on everything worked fine for me. And everything is fine in 3.10
Device: HTC One X
HBoot: 1.72.0000
Radio: 5.1204.167.31
ClockworkMod Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.01.0
Currently using ROM: ARHD 33.1 by mike1986
Kernel: Stock from the ROM

Daekin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1812

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeno View Post
Hi Everybody:

Regards.
I will remove WiFi Hotspot app from next release (if not fixed by marc1706 in his kernel)

The Following User Says Thank You to Daekin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

king786
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Upgraded and well laggy u should. Add beats audio it works and there is no dsp manager
The rom is slow i have tryed fresh flash and it is still slow so please fix also

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

In this rom can u not put the dorimanx kernel in i have tryed and the rom flys it is too fast even with 50mb ram

Daekin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1812

DONATE TO ME
I did not have any problems with performance..always fast enough with latest base. Also I overclocked it back to 1GHz as default.

And in case you do not have DSP manager in apps, you did not flashed 3.10 version correctly....it is there.

Tags
daekin, gingerbread, optimized, sense, sense of eclipse, smooth, stable