[FIRMWARE] Stock 2.1.1.A.0.6 Greek .:: SUPER easy install, only 4 steps! ::.
* Reuploaded .ftf, sorry for the inconvenience.
* I just realised that it is impossible to make a pre-rooted .ftf of 2.1.1.A.0.6
Sorry for getting your hopes down... :/
* Stock 2.1.1.A.0.6 Greek firmware coming for X10 Mini too.
* Stock 2.1.1.A.0.6 Greek firmware CAME for X8.
* I am really sorry for the ads and for not compling with rule #13, I didn't noticed it, really. SORRY about it.
Were you searching desperately everywhere to find the 2.1.1.A.0.6 firmware with 015 baseband in order to install a custom ROM which requires it, but you could not? Are you unable because PC Companion has another firmware for your X10 Mini Pro or you don't want to have internet connection to do this all the time or you are lazy as me or whatever?
You are in the right place! I had the same problem too, so I decided to solve it and share it with you all!
What do you need?
I am not responsible if anything goes wrong or you brick you device (you can always unbrick it with Sony PC Companion or SEUS or FlashTool). If you follow my guide you'll be just more than fine. I suggest you make backups of everything with ClockWorkMod or take any files you need, Titanium Backup recommented.
THIS IS FOR
X10 Mini Pro ONLY
- Provided below --> FlashTool + 2.1.1.A.0.6 .ftf bundle (Link to the FTF file only, here not here.)
- X10 Mini Pro drivers installed see post #2
- your X10 Mini Pro phone
- a USB cable
- a PC
________________________________________________1) Now, download the FlashTool + 2.1.1.A.0.6 .ftf bundle from here (link is not working) :
________________________________________________2) Extract FlashTool0.7.0.0_2.1.1.A.0.6-bundle.7z in desktop.
________________________________________________3) Now, run the FlashTool from "FlashTool0.7.0.0_2.1.1.A.0.6-bundle" folder and click the Lighting bolt button to flash.
________________________________________________4) Choose the firmware which looks like this :
Click OK and then you'll be asked to take some steps from the program in order to connect your phone into flash mode. Just follow what FlashTool instructs you to do.
Xperia X10 Mini Pro (U20) | 2.1 (2.1.1.A.0.6) Reloaded | Greek (by Leajian)
________________________________________________Congratulations! You have now the 2.1.1.A.0.6 version with 015 baseband, fresh and stock!
- If you find me useful, then please click Thanks to encourage me and be sure I am here to help you and answer all your questions.
- All archieves are .7z format with super compression. Those files can be opened with software from http://www.7-zip.org/.
Brought to you by Leajian
- ftf reuploaded
pay per click ads removed -
- Guide correction
- Links changed
FTF Reloaded -
Link UPDATES -
Guide made smaller, only 4 steps!
Added instructive screenshots to the thread -
Slightly changed the the thread -
Second post for driver installtion instructions -
- Added poll
Link updates AGAIN -
Corrected some text -
- Link updates
- Fixed some typos