Galaxian kernel was made to improve your Galaxy S usage experience.
If you are looking for fast and stable kernel, this one is for you!
- Based on latest source from Samsung Open Source Release Center and always latest initramfs
- 344MB RAM memory without side effects like loosing HD capabilities
- EXT4 and RFS support with autodetection
- ClockWorkMod Recovery v18.104.22.168
- Ondemand governor with tweaked up/down scaling
- Voodoo Sound v10
- Slightly increased charging current limits for both AC and USB charging modes
- Improved touch sensitivity
- Front camera is working (no snapshot when recording support)
- Video calls are working
- Modules compiled with -O2 flags
- LZMA kernel compression, GZIP initramfs compression
- Low Memory Killer levels are just perfect
- Unbelivable colors and sharpness
- Brightness levels are now fixed (no more red tint on each)
- Fixed MDNIE profiles (outdoor mode can now work together with selected color temperature).
- Light sensor driver fine tuned
- WiFi driver buffer is now bigger
- New jpeg compression mode from Galaxy TAB
- Read A Head parameter increased to 512KB
- BLN support
- Optimized compile flags
- CPU clock speed switch is now faster
- Custom bootanimations support! just name yours as sanim.zip and place in /system/media/
- Minor tweaks
Where to get it?
How to apply?
Please use Odin and choose GalaxianC....tar in PDA section (without pit file, repartition or bootloader update!)
Want to convert your RFS -> EXT4?
There are two simple ways to do that:
- Use Chainfire's EXT4 Tools (ignore warning message)
- Use Galaxian ROM which will do that for you automatically
I would like to say thank you to everyone
who helped me with this project!
*Logo is a trademark of NAMCO BANDAI.