[ROM]I897UCKF1 Odin-1-Click Gingerbread 2.3.3 w/ Optional Fugu Root
I take no responsibility if your phone becomes a brick. You should be fully aware of all risks associated with flashing a rom with bootloaders prior to flashing this.
If you are currently using a lagfix you should convert back to rfs prior to flashing just to be safe.
Originally Posted by Lancez
sorry about quoting myself, just wanted to let you guys know that i flashed on top of S7 and working really well.
After using Odin 1 Click or flashing the rom from another thread you can root using the method below.
1. Extract and open Odin3 v1.81.zip and place the zImage-root.tar file in the pda slot.
2. Connect your phone to your PC.
3. Put your phone into download mode (Same as eclair/froyo 3-button combo or adb reboot download)
4. Phone will boot and show the fugu fish.
5. Power off and put your phone into download mode.
6. Place the kernelKF1.tar file in the pda slot and hit start. Phone will reboot.
7. You are now rooted with Stock 2.3.3 Gingerbread.
Netflix work with this. See attachments for latest Netflix.apk
Credits go to
for the Fugu Kernel
for the stock kernel packaged up nicely.
Also Samfirmwares.com for releasing the firmware and the odin packages.