Ask a question

No registration required

How to Flash Stock Rom

OP Optimus2XPrime

21st June 2012, 07:12 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 164

596 posts
More
If an error is encountered, you may need to click the initialization button and browse again the files. Iv'e experienced it.
21st June 2012, 10:10 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
More
I was wondering how can I find out which of the stock roms is the one that my phone came with (since there are many different ones in europe)? I live in Finland so I think it might be "Europe open" but I'm not sure. I guess there is way to find out with IMEI, right?
21st June 2012, 10:52 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 199

530 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cykyter

I was wondering how can I find out which of the stock roms is the one that my phone came with (since there are many different ones in europe)? I live in Finland so I think it might be "Europe open" but I'm not sure. I guess there is way to find out with IMEI, right?

Verify the phone info, if it displays an old release, connect it to usb pc and launch lg mobile update. Then it will be updated online. After update do a factory reset and start as new.
21st June 2012, 11:04 PM   |  #34  

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wals46

Verify the phone info, if it displays an old release, connect it to usb pc and launch lg mobile update. Then it will be updated online. After update do a factory reset and start as new.

How do I verify that? I'm not running stock rom (I'm on owains domination atm) and actually I don't want to flash back to stock atm.

However I do want to know which would be the correct one in case I need to send my phone to warranty during warranty period.
21st June 2012, 11:28 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 199

530 posts
Quote:

How do I verify that? I'm not running stock rom (I'm on owains domination atm) and actually I don't want to flash back to stock atm.

However I do want to know which would be the correct one in case I need to send my phone to warranty during warranty period.

Now your question is more clear. There must be a special thread about it. Search for it in the forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to wals46 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2012, 01:27 AM   |  #36  
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Thanks Meter: 33,695

4,792 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

There's a link which would give you the newest version available for your IMEI.
Unfortunately I'm on my phone only and can't search for the link, you need to do that yourself

I don't think there's a site which would tell you which version your phone came with (as there's not really a need for that).

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to tonyp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2012, 10:25 AM   |  #37  

21 posts
More
I guess you mean this link and replacing XXXX with your IMEI.

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b...X&model=LGP990

So apparently my version is ANEUDW = European unlocked. Thanks guys for help!
24th June 2012, 05:11 AM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyp

Here are a bunch of ROM's from Singapore

Cheers!

Hey! Thanks so much! you are a real life saver man
10th July 2012, 08:47 PM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
THANK YOU!
Thanks very much for this. I tried 3 other methods to reflash to stock rom unsuccessfully before trying this one.

I bought a LG Optimus 2x (canada) that was locked to Fido but the previous owner already had Cyanogenmod 7.1 on it, and I wasn't able to get it to unlock the provider with the unlock code provided to me by gsm liberty. I reflashed to stock rom using the method posted above, entered the unlock code, unlocked it from Fido and then re-applied Cyanogenmod
10th July 2012, 09:26 PM   |  #40  
Thanks Meter: 164

596 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atiqkh

hi i am new in this forum, after checking video i thought i got the solution.

i downloaded all the require software for example smartflash and its drivers.

once i connect the usb and hold down -volume key nothing happens. in video the phone goes into software update.

Please guide me what trick i am missing basically.

By the my phone always get reboot automatically and i am using V10b just upgrade it from LG, before on V10a it was working fine.

Thank you in advance and looking forward to hear from you guys.

What is ur current ROM?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread