Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,346 Members 46,952 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{GSM/CDMA}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - RELEASED - FreeXperia Project

Tip us?

brainard52
Old
Thanks Meter 40
You're getting lots of +1's from this xD I'll let you know how it works out.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Booting into CM7.1 now. I've heard first boot takes a long time because the Davlik Cache needs to be built. Is this true? Also, many thanks man.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I don't think that it should be taking this long.... I think it may be caught in a boot loop or whatever they're called. Ideas?

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

NVM I got it.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Yay, another post for the stack!

Ok, so I downloaded the market, and it tells me that I need to add an account. I choose yes, and it just goes directly back to the home screen. I know that I need to install some other apps, so what might these be?

Leraeniesh
Old
Thanks Meter 951

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainard52 View Post
You're getting lots of +1's from this xD I'll let you know how it works out.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Booting into CM7.1 now. I've heard first boot takes a long time because the Davlik Cache needs to be built. Is this true? Also, many thanks man.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I don't think that it should be taking this long.... I think it may be caught in a boot loop or whatever they're called. Ideas?

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

NVM I got it.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Yay, another post for the stack!

Ok, so I downloaded the market, and it tells me that I need to add an account. I choose yes, and it just goes directly back to the home screen. I know that I need to install some other apps, so what might these be?
Install the Google Apps Addon in the first post.

Sent from my R800x
Current Devices:
VZW HTC One M7 - S-OFF - CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies - Elite Lunar Kernel
AT&T Galaxy S2 i777 - Rooted - CyanogenMod 11
Nexus 7 - Unlocked - CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies
Older Devices:
Droid Razr M XT907 - Unlocked - CyanogenMod 11
Xperia Play R800x - Unlocked - Xperia NXT Gaming - DooMKernel
Kindle Fire - Rooted - Cyanogenmod 11 with SGT7 framework

brainard52
Old
Thanks Meter 40
I got it just after posting that. I was switching from icky windows to Mint flavored Linux, but it took a while because Windows had to do some updates.

thatsupnow
Old
Thanks Meter 338
so hey guys guys check this out I was looking around the arc section and came across this interesting thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1333379

and now look at how much internal memory Ive got now!!!!! I used the flashable version and it worked like a charm I suggest anyone with storage problems give it a go I got 3.5 GB storage now haha!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1320897250690.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	778012  
The Following User Says Thank You to thatsupnow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BuckM
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Hows the battery life for everyone? So far for 4.0.2.A.0.42 I've gotten terrible battery life over 2.3.3. For example I used to get a drain of 2-3% at night, which has jumped up to 10% even after a complete wipe, with the same apps, same settings. That being said can someone please upload a copy of FXP041 if they still have it, it's the last working GSM rev before switching to the new FW (hotfile link is no longer valid).

brainard52
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckM View Post
Hows the battery life for everyone? So far for 4.0.2.A.0.42 I've gotten terrible battery life over 2.3.3. For example I used to get a drain of 2-3% at night, which has jumped up to 10% even after a complete wipe, with the same apps, same settings. That being said can someone please upload a copy of FXP041 if they still have it, it's the last working GSM rev before switching to the new FW (hotfile link is no longer valid).
You do realize that GSM Play is supported by CM now, right? Not sure what the difference is between FXP CM and Official CM is, but you could always try the official release.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsupnow View Post
so hey guys guys check this out I was looking around the arc section and came across this interesting thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1333379

and now look at how much internal memory Ive got now!!!!! I used the flashable version and it worked like a charm I suggest anyone with storage problems give it a go I got 3.5 GB storage now haha!
I think I'll stick with what I've got for now.... that seems VERY unstable with all the comments that it's gotten.

thatsupnow
Old
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainard52 View Post
You do realize that GSM Play is supported by CM now, right? Not sure what the difference is between FXP CM and Official CM is, but you could always try the official release.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

I think I'll stick with what I've got for now.... that seems VERY unstable with all the comments that it's gotten.

It's working great for me i haven't had 1 force close all my apps work exactly as they should and pfft! I would hardly say it's VERY unstable
Sent from my R800i using XDA App
Samsung Galaxy S4 I337M
Omega Rom v3

Samsung Galaxy S3 I747M
Task650 AOKP 4.1.2 Faux 1.8 ghz

other phones:

Sony Ericcson
Play
Arc
X10

juxtapose519
Old
(Last edited by juxtapose519; 10th November 2011 at 07:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Has anyone who had problems with Live Wallpaper in FXP045 gotten it working? I've started from scratch several times and can't get it to work to save my life.

It works fine with stock CM7. I'd go back to stock, but then I don't have a working camera.

Edit: Nevermind. Looking back again I see that the guy who claimed to have it working didn't have FXP045 like he thought it did.

Ok then, fingers crossed for Live Wallpaper in 046.

sfex3best
Old
Thanks Meter 26
I liked how you could control the screen with the touchpads on the older version
Is there anyway you can change them back?

IE-coRe
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfex3best View Post
I liked how you could control the screen with the touchpads on the older version
Is there anyway you can change them back?
+1 for this
Samsung M1 -> Motorola Defy->Xperia Play->Xperia Sola->HTC One!!

Running: